What's new

Indian defence minister draws line at 36 Rafales

Most of indians on this forum, are victorian educated kids, they lack independent mindset & confidence, which natives of China has(due to firm rooting in non-English education). Plz ignore these kids. They embarrass me. :rofl:

Actually what should embarass you is your own faux pas. Given that the "Victorian age" ended in 1901, and "Victorian education" generally refers to the period between 1870 (when the education law was passed in Britain) and 1901, it is unlikely that there is a single human alive today who is a product of "Victorian education". That too, in 21rst century India.

You ought to be more careful while expressing contempt for everybody. At the very least, don't use phrases you don't know. So when boasting about how superior you are to everybody else, don't trot out blunders like this.

Good decision as we have to see the necessity and the stuff we fancy.
The biggest priority of IF wasn't to have a world class super costly multi role Fighter.You know as they say- set priorities and need of hour and live in reality.
This was costly.
The urgent need is to replace hundreds of mug 21 nd 27
I am very sure that everyone here agrees that the replacement is way better.

It's same as politics. We should talk about good for the very poor instead of regional dominance.

Your mouth is bigger than ur brain. It will take you 20 more years to understand what Parrikar has done here. Let it remain secret, dumbhead. ;)

I can see that most oldies are butt-hurt with Parrikar's masterstroke to kill wastage of precious money on junk like Rafale.

Rafale has nothing new compared to LCA. Difference is only the size & scaling. Both are exact same technology, one is smaller, other is bigger airframe.
:

Let me assure you, this is not the reason Parrikar went for 36. You can guess the reason from common sense. ;)
My goodness, your confidence is amazing as you talk nonsense.

Rafael = LCA
Now its too much. Its very difficult to reply to your joke.

It is still 36 more than I thought that would come so I consider that as coming out all right in the end.

Sengupta has no credibility. A paid stooge of foreign weapon firms.

Maybe you are right about Sengupta, but I hope in your opinion honorable DM and IAF chief count as credible sources.

Let's look at facts here without speculating and twisting the DM's words.

1) Nowhere did he said that there won't be any more Rafales.

2) Earlier, it was India could buy more Su-30 instead of Rafales, now it is LCA. As the IAF chief had made it clear last time, in his own words, "There's M-MRCA and there's Sukhoi-30 (LCA). The requirements are slightly different. And they have their own capabilities. They compliment each other but do not replace each other."

If have ordered 36 that means more will come eventually. It doesn't make sense to have just 2 squadrons.

Also you cannot replace medium class fighter with a one from light category. Here's what DM said last month, "Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar said Rafale jets cannot replace the ageing MiG-21 which will be phased out in the next 6-10 years."
Centre scraps $20 billion MMRCA deal for 126 Rafale jets for IAF, LCA Tejas to replace MiG-21:Politics :Videos

I am just saying it's a theory and this theory has been discussed as well ....

I know what I am typing ....You are over hyping things....

You made up this theory. There is no such theory. You brainwashed fools are an embarrassment for my country.

There is nothing like "face keeping" and "face saver" in weapons purchases. Your mindset is like that of a woman who purchases an overexpensive handbag, only to make save her face in front of her neighbours. You lack maturity. :rofl:

There is no sense in buyin 36 aircraft after floating a tender for 126 of the same. But you are only a kid still drinking bournvita and feeling excited for having access to the internet. Maybe the women you know waste money on handbag and stuff. Unless you can prove some link between handbags and Rafale I suggest you simply STFU.

Let me assure you, this is not the reason Parrikar went for 36. You can guess the reason from common sense.

Kids like you who are still wearing school uniform should know when to keep their mouth shut. Keep your fancy theories in your pocket kid. You are a waste of air.

My goodness, your confidence is amazing as you talk nonsense.

Rafael = LCA
Now its too much. Its very difficult to reply to your joke.

He calls Rafale a junk, what more you expect from trolls like him?

You sound like a f*cken idiot. ;)

Says the punk who does not know the difference between Victorian period and Victoria's secret.

You made up this theory. There is no such theory. You brainwashed fools are an embarrassment for my country.

There is no sense in buyin 36 aircraft after floating a tender for 126 of the same. But you are only a kid still drinking bournvita and feeling excited for having access to the internet. Maybe the women you know waste money on handbag and stuff. Unless you can prove some link between handbags and Rafale I suggest you simply STFU.

Kids like you who are still wearing school uniform should know when to keep their mouth shut. Keep your fancy theories in your pocket kid. You are a waste of air.

He calls Rafale a junk, what more you expect from trolls like him?

Says the punk who does not know the difference between Victorian period and Victoria's secret.
Mind your language and stop quoting me

shut up you fool, go and cry in some corner. You stupid retards are an embarrassment for India.
you are calling me an embarrassment .....you know what ..it is because of chutiyas like you that we get a bad name....
people here don't believe that you are an Indian.....you asshole....

Now shut the **** up you Mofo and go get a life....
and believe me ....if one more time you qoute my post today.....toh teri aaj maar lunga lunga bkl

you are calling me an embarrassment .....you know what ..it is because of chutiyas like you that we get a bad name....
people here don't believe that you are an Indian.....you asshole....

Now shut the **** up you Mofo and go get a life....
and believe me ....if one more time you qoute my post today.....toh teri aaj maar lunga lunga bkl

chutiyas like you come up with theories about how the MMRCA deal was a huge Indian conspiracy to prevent France from selling weapons to Pakistan or China. You piece of sh1t believe in horse sh1t like that and you call others a chutiya? Did you even get enrolled in a school?

Assholes like you are only capable of creating filth and not able to contribute anything meaningful. This forum is not your family property you b1tch so STFU. What can you possibly do other then typing rubbish on the internet? Not only will I quote and expose your stupidity but I will also ruthlessly abuse you for being born so stupid. Chal bhaag chutiya. Maarna kise kehta hai tujhe ab main dikhaoonga.

Back
Top Bottom