What's new

Indian defeated pilot abhinandan leading mig21 at their airshow today

Abhinandan or no abhinandan,ground reality will not change.370 abrogation and 2 months successful lockdown of Kashmir is a real success for india.we lost the plot completely.

Pervaiz Mehdi Qureshi was a PoW in 71, was repatriated a couple years later and ended up being Chief of Pak Air Force in the 90s. Don't you think he was a Pak hero for doing his duty? I do.
Yeah I bet Pevaiz Qureshi didn't lie that he shot down a jet which he never got near to.

Abhinandan or no abhinandan,ground reality will not change.370 abrogation and 2 months successful lockdown of Kashmir is a real success for india.we lost the plot completely.
Things are moving in right directions , in one month every thing will be normal .

Yeah I bet Pevaiz Qureshi didn't lie that he shot down a jet which he never got near to.

Isme koi shaq nahi ki pakistani pilot jhooth nahi bolte.

He is a celebrity now ,
Forget whatever happened .

Yeah we forget it and another month from now ANI or Hindustan News reports a brand new fabricated fact like he secretly shot down jf-17's and bombed GHQ.

The past few years have taught me that its in Indian nature to lie and lie over and over again, so obviously we will keep challenging stupid narratives especially on a Pakistani forum

Yeah we forget it and another month from now ANI or Hindustan News reports a brand new fabricated fact like he secretly shot down jf-17's and bombed GHQ.

The past few years have taught me that its in Indian nature to lie and lie over and over again, so obviously we will keep challenging stupid narratives especially on a Pakistani forum

Because of this habit of ours jinnah sahab separated from india and made
pakistan .you must have read it in history books .

G... marwane par medal wah
Post of the month .

Because of this habit of ours jinnah sahab separated from india and made
pakistan .you must have read it in history books .

Seperated from British India, not India.

Yes, he was lied to over and over by congress, by the british, by the mullahs, its good you can finally accept this.

Back in those days he was considered as one of the heroes of the Kargil war.
Actually he was made to go on national TV in front of live audience to play the victim card by claiming.....''Pakistanis have done things to me which i can not repeat here since there are ladies present''.

The issue is the fact that he's not celebrated for what he did, Indian high command was embarrassed by him and as a result had to lie that he shot down an F-16. If such a lie was not invented and his actual actions were celebrated instead, it would be a somewhat different story.

Also, his actions were not brave, they were idiotic and endangered those around him. He flew out of formation and chased the PAF aircraft, as if he was filming a sequel to Top Gun.

The point is not what the Indian government has attributed to him. That may be true or false.

The point is that irrespective of whether he downed an F-16 or not, he deserves respect.

Btw, Pakistan has also awarded pilot Hasan for downing a Sukhoi 30 despite there no proof of that even happening. These guys are soldiers, they fought and tried their best for their countries. Irrespective of what happened, they deserve respect.

Actually he was made to go on national TV in front of live audience to play the victim card by claiming.....''Pakistanis have done things to me which i can not repeat here since there are ladies present''.

I am not sure if he made this statement. But even if he did, it has nothing to do with the issue being discussed on this thread. You are digressing.

I am not sure if he made this statement. But even if he did, it has nothing to do with the issue being discussed on this thread. You are digressing.
He very much made this statement and has been discussed here before.
And the fact is, he was made to play the victim card to win sympathy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom