What's new

Indian currency stamped with pro -Freedom slogans

manlion

Reaction score
An anonymous freedom group - Kashmir Graffiti , have stamped Indian currency with pro-freedom slogans

Go India Go Back Quit Kashmir Banega pakistan

Currency-notes-with-slogans-2.jpg

From the group's facebook

“ We are hereby adding another dimension to our struggle against Indian autocratic rule,” the group said in its post on Facebook.

“No matter how much death and persecution we will have to face, our brothers have laid down their lives for the cause. Some have taken this war to the cyber space and we also decided to spread the message using what they treat as their ‘God Money’,” they said.

Under section 333 of the Indian penal code the defacing of Indian currency will attract 6 months in prison :azn:

Add to that the section for sedition and waging war against the nation, the gimmick lovers are going to jail for a very long time. :lol:

The idiots have posted in facebook, making it easier to arrest them. :devil:

According to IGP Ghani Mir , they are "fake identities without IP addresses"

:lol: ............is this a new technology ?

Where is the link to the article dear pakistani propaganda soldier ??? ...... kindly give link where IGP 'Ghani Mir' has said something so stupid.

Innovative, I have to give it to them. Protests as long as peaceful is perfectly ok in a democracy.

:cheesy: ....... protests that break the law is not 'OK' in any democracy. :cuckoo:

Defacing the currency is NOT a peaceful protest. Do you consider only terrorist attack as being 'not peaceful' ? ? ?

You should be more worried about the Indian currency, the worst performing currency in Asia. As for kashmir no need to give, will be taken away from India , just a matter of time ...
seriously,,,,let them burn currency,it will ease monetary flow and ease inflation,,,lol

:cheesy: ....... protests that break the law is not 'OK' in any democracy. :cuckoo:

Defacing the currency is NOT a peaceful protest. Do you consider only terrorist attack as being 'not peaceful' ? ? ?

I don't think defacing currency is a crime. And even if it is, it prolly doesn't have a heavy penalty/sentence.

Where is the link to the article dear pakistani propaganda soldier ??? ...... kindly give link where IGP 'Ghani Mir' has said something so stupid.

According to IGP Ghani Mir this movement also has a satellite in space listening in on Indian intelligence on the Kashmir issue. This satellite also has a laser beam capable of wiping out half of India if India doesn't hand Kashmir over to Pakistan in 5 years time.

PS. There is no link to this claim but I am certain that manlion, spokesperson for IGP Ghani Mir will confirm this

sorry I have no obligation to Indians fancy demands, you are free to believe whatever as long as it keeps you happy

? ? ?

Go through it http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...logans-indian-banknotes-occupied-kashmir.html

sorry I have no obligation to Indians fancy demands, you are free to believe whatever as long as it keeps you happy

You can fulfill the demand go through this thread and you will find and Indian source to the news item

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/272266-freedom-slogans-indian-banknotes-occupied-kashmir.html

I don't think defacing currency is a crime. And even if it is, it prolly doesn't have a heavy penalty/sentence.

The 'peaceful action' have breached the following law,

1. Section 489 E that deals with defacing of currency.

2. Section 35A of the Banking Regulation Act 1949

3. Section 124A in The Indian Penal Code, 1860 dealing with Sedition.

All put together, it can put away the accused in prison FOR LIFE. :disagree:

There is a reason this act appears 'innovative', no one else is stupid enough to do it and then post it in facebook. :lol:

The 'peaceful action' have breached the following law,

1. Section 489 E that deals with defacing of currency.

2. Section 35A of the Banking Regulation Act 1949

3. Section 124A in The Indian Penal Code, 1860 dealing with Sedition.

All put together, it can put away the accused in prison FOR LIFE. :disagree:

There is a reason this act appears 'innovative', no one else is stupid enough to do it and then post it in facebook. :lol:

:lol: Damn! Prison for life! Had no idea, i stand corrected.

Back
Top Bottom