What's new

Indian cruise missile test fails for the fourth time

Should I share what General Chuck Yeager said about Indian airforce in 1971 ? Lets see if you find that funny.

Now tell me once again Mr.Retard, Karlo Copp is doing exactly what I said X===Y. With this logic accept that as well Nirbhay == Klub Cruise missiles
First of all Chuck Yeager was a mere one star Brigadier and not a General.
Also Chuck yeager himself was a participant in the war so his views van not be considered neutral also.

Also don't know about Nirbhay and Klub connection but there is now a strong possibility that Nirbhay would get Kalibr-E guidance to solve it's guidance problems.

How come supersonic is successful and subsonic fails every time.
There must be some issue in development phase.:cool:

First of all Chuck Yeager was a mere one star Brigadier and not a General.
Also Chuck yeager himself was a participant in the war so his views van not be considered neutral also.

Also don't know about Nirbhay and Klub connection but there is now a strong possibility that Nirbhay would get Kalibr-E guidance to solve it's guidance problems.
yeah you can copy and paste Kalibr-E guidance system just like you guys copy soviet/Russian onyx and paste as BRAHMOUSE:lol::lol::rofl: your crapy BRAHMOUSE is not invincible missile, it will be easily countered by proper SAMS and CIWS:disagree::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide2::sleep::sleep:

yeah you can copy and paste Kalibr-E guidance system just like you guys copy soviet/Russian onyx and paste as BRAHMOUSE:lol::lol::rofl: your crapy BRAHMOUSE is not invincible missile, it will be easily countered by proper SAMS and CIWS:disagree::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide2::sleep::sleep:

Only missiles which can intercept BrahMos are SM-6, Aster 30 & Barak-8 none of which are In Pakistani inventory.
CIWS are unable to keep with BrahMos speed.

If the Chinese HQ9 which is a ripoff of Russian S300 so reliable then then they should not have gone for S 400 batteries.
there is no deal with russian and chinese for S-400:blah::blah: but just for Su-35, By the way HQ-9 uses both technology from US patriot and S-300

Its simple actually, HN-1B was developed(reverse engineered) from KH-65SE which China received in 1999 from Ukraine.

Pakistan purchased this missile in 2004.
Just because schools are out doesn't mean you are free to post your nonsense here....first learn something about your own carbon copy BrahMos before commenting on others.

p800_oniks.jpg

Babur is practically useless against Barak'-8 whereas Pakistan has nothing to stop BrahMos.

How, has it been tested against the Babur and why does it make the Delhi Dhoti brigade run around like headless chicken.

Just because schools are out doesn't mean you are free to post your nonsense here....first learn something about your own carbon copy BrahMos before commenting on others.

p800_oniks.jpg

How, has it been tested against the Babur and why does it make the Delhi Dhoti brigade run around like headless chicken.
I always said that BrahMos is basically the P-800s.

Barak-8 can intercept Mach 3 sea skimming missiles, just imagine what it will do to Mach 0.8 Babur!

Barak-8 can intercept Mach 3 sea skimming missiles, just imagine what it will do to Mach 0.8 Babur!
Off course any missile in Indian hands is very dangerous.....specially for Indians themselves.

9598ab4cccdbd1af1d6812c01b401773-jpg.101871

Will you have barak-8 placed all along 2,912Km of border,lol,logic failure.
Barak-8 might be a capable anti missile system against missiles that are coming directly at the frigate or the destroyer but land based launchers will have a very hard time finding a terrain hugging babur or raad cruise missile.
Nirbhay should be laid to rest even after 6/8 years of work it failed.
Babur is more similar to BGM-109 in electronics which made our work quite easier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom