What's new

Indian cricketer angry on 'Baap' kon hai' chant

Mohammed Shami loses his cool when Pakistan fan mocks Team India with ‘baap kaun hai’ chants, watch video
While the rest of the Indian team members kept their calm, Mohammad Shami couldn't do so and he was held back by MS Dhoni and a stadium official when the fan asked him 'Baap Kaun Hai (Who's the father now?)

Pakistani fans, after their team’s demolition of India in the final of the Champions Trophy 2017, celebrated the victory by singing from the stands, while many took to the streets of London to celebrate. However, some fans drew the ire of the Indian team with their taunts from the stands of The Oval. Many Pakistani supporters mocked the Indian Captain Virat Kohli along with a few other players, who didn’t respond to the comments which were being passed by the Pakistani supporters.

One of the Pakistani supporter specially targeted the Indian Captain, Virat Kohli by passing a statement “Akad toot gai hai! akad toot gai hai teri Kohli saari haa, akad toot gai hai” (All your arrognace has been broken, Kohli) to which Kohli didn’t respond despite of hearing the whole comment.

But the Indian fast bowler, Mohammed Shami couldn’t control his temper after a Pakistani fan mocked the team by shouting “Baap Kon Hai” (Who’s your Father). Mohammed Shami, who was offended by the comment came down a few steps to confront the Pakistani fan. MS Dhoni, who was walking just behind the fast bowler, saw the entire matter and quickly took Shami away to avoid any inciden
Pakistan were imperious against India in the final of the Champions Trophy as they beat them by 180 runs. Their run in the tournament was similar to what they did in 1992 in which Pakistan lifted the trophy despite being entering as rank underdogs.

@Areesh @Narendra Trump @Arsalan @maximuswarrior

Mohammed Shami loses his cool when Pakistan fan mocks Team India with ‘baap kaun hai’ chants, watch video
While the rest of the Indian team members kept their calm, Mohammad Shami couldn't do so and he was held back by MS Dhoni and a stadium official when the fan asked him 'Baap Kaun Hai (Who's the father now?)

Pakistani fans, after their team’s demolition of India in the final of the Champions Trophy 2017, celebrated the victory by singing from the stands, while many took to the streets of London to celebrate. However, some fans drew the ire of the Indian team with their taunts from the stands of The Oval. Many Pakistani supporters mocked the Indian Captain Virat Kohli along with a few other players, who didn’t respond to the comments which were being passed by the Pakistani supporters.

One of the Pakistani supporter specially targeted the Indian Captain, Virat Kohli by passing a statement “Akad toot gai hai! akad toot gai hai teri Kohli saari haa, akad toot gai hai” (All your arrognace has been broken, Kohli) to which Kohli didn’t respond despite of hearing the whole comment.

But the Indian fast bowler, Mohammed Shami couldn’t control his temper after a Pakistani fan mocked the team by shouting “Baap Kon Hai” (Who’s your Father). Mohammed Shami, who was offended by the comment came down a few steps to confront the Pakistani fan. MS Dhoni, who was walking just behind the fast bowler, saw the entire matter and quickly took Shami away to avoid any inciden
Pakistan were imperious against India in the final of the Champions Trophy as they beat them by 180 runs. Their run in the tournament was similar to what they did in 1992 in which Pakistan lifted the trophy despite being entering as rank underdogs.

Pride hath a fall

one can imagine the standard of education in India and their upbringing

upload_2017-6-19_18-29-3.png

lolz

To be honest, i feeling for the Indian team, the players that sweat on the field for their country have been shamed and ridiculed just because of some idiot fanboys, trolls and morons getting a bit too big for their own skin. If i talk about Kohli, his post match interview yesterdays was that of a proper sportsman.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...ons-trophy-final.501910/page-201#post-9587583

Shared the video earlier todays and here is detail of what i have to say on this matter. Do check tha post as i tried to explain what i think about this whole episode. :-)

That is what happens when you boast so big, you blow so much air into your own self, the chest thumping gets so ridiculous that your feet are no longer on the ground!!

Embarrassing really.
This is really insulting for the team really and the only reason they faced this humiliation (not talking about defeat, that is part of the game, talking about what we see in video) only because of some idiots back home who were arrogant enough to think they know the game well enough to start insulting the opposition before the game. :disagree::disagree:

Feel sorry for the Indian Team as they had to pay for that arrogant attitude of some fans, ex-cricketers who just want to stay relevant and some celebrities looking for cheap fame and their desire to stay in limelight. Thing is, bhonktay Arnab jesay han n bharnaa in ko logon parta ha who give all they have got for their country (the cricket team that is)! Otherwise Kohli in that post match statement/interviewer won a lot of fans here in Pakistan, i respect him for that attitude and sportsman spirit.

Only if India can get rid of some of those idiots (many of them have unfortunately join here on this forum as well) things would be much better.

I just hope that those arrogant people (and they know i am talking about them) learn a lesson here and avoid such stupid remarks in the future as they have done nothing but brought shame to their country and this excellent cricket team. :tup:

Congratulations, you are a senior member now :)
Just a quick word, focus more on the quality of your posts compared to the quantity of the posts. This is an excellent place to learn about various things that might interest you. Use it that way and you will love it, use it to troll and all you will do is bring shame and bad name to the flag you carry.

Note that this is just a request or a suggestion mate, not anything related to any of your posts as i do not remember seeing one. Tu shaikiat ni, mashwara he ha!

:lol:
ahahhaha
They have so many such programs here in Paakistan as well. Are they any god over there in India?
I will look up this Sabhdan India on youtube :P

@anant_s i agree, Kohli is likely to emerge as a better leader from this loss, the team will be more matured and humbled. Sad that the same cannot be said for a HUGE number of fans :(
WE know how to spoil this fun sports.

As a cricket lover, i am sorry for what happened with the Indian player but to be honest its their own countrymen, celebrities, ex cricketers and the types of chest thumping clueless kids, a lot of which can be found here on the forum as well. It is these people who need to learn a lesson so that they do not end up throwing mud on face of their own players. But judging by the comments it seems they have not learned the lesson and they are set to bring more shame to India. Thankfully, the response here have been WAYYYY better and people have realized what went wrong, at least most of them did as far as this forum is concerned. Overall, other than this forum, its been quite hopeless.

lolz

To be honest, i feeling for the Indian team, the players that sweat on the field for their country have been shamed and ridiculed just because of some idiot fanboys, trolls and morons getting a bit too big for their own skin. If i talk about Kohli, his post match interview yesterdays was that of a proper sportsman.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...ons-trophy-final.501910/page-201#post-9587583

Shared the video earlier todays and here is detail of what i have to say on this matter. Do check tha post as i tried to explain what i think about this whole episode. :-)

As a cricket lover, i am sorry for what happened with the Indian player but to be honest its their own countrymen, celebrities, ex cricketers and the types of chest thumping clueless kids, a lot of which can be found here on the forum as well. It is these people who need to learn a lesson so that they do not end up throwing mud on face of their own players. But judging by the comments it seems they have not learned the lesson and they are set to bring more shame to India. Thankfully, the response here have been WAYYYY better and people have realized what went wrong, at least most of them did as far as this forum is concerned. Overall, other than this forum, its been quite hopeless.

Having watched their facial expressions, body language etc. on multiple videos, I can say with certainty that our Pakistani guys always talk with a clean heart, but every single Indian cricketer I've seen seems to harbor some kind of malice which he hides very perfectly behind sweet words. All that nicety is on our face only, I get the feeling they spew hate against us behind our backs.

They don't deserve any sympathies, we just need to remain better human beings than them and good Muslims that's all. And oh, from now on, let's beat India in every single sport fixture where we face them. That will get the message across real quick.

I wrote something in another windy's thread, but was deleted as troll, flame baiting etc.etc.. So what is this thread is all about? Oh...it's PDF!

Having watched their facial expressions, body language etc. on multiple videos, I can say with certainty that our Pakistani guys always talk with a clean heart, but every single Indian cricketer I've seen seems to harbor some kind of malice which he hides very perfectly behind sweet words. All that nicety is on our face only, I get the feeling they spew hate against us behind our backs.

They don't deserve any sympathies, we just need to remain better human beings than them and good Muslims that's all. And oh, from now on, let's beat India in every single sport fixture where we face them. That will get the message across real quick.
lol.. I know.. I have seen that sohail tanveer guy, afridi, javed miandad , and that guy who talke to dilshan saying that muslim can do any sin.. all are pure hearted and good muslim talks lol. actually its only you guys who mask rabid Islamism behind your talk. indian cricketeers are professional and care about their stats, wins and money. which is what is expected from a professional.

Back
Top Bottom