What's new

Indian Congress leader raises doubts over Surgical Strikes by Modi Govt : Cat is out of the Bag

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian Congress leader raises doubts over Surgical Strikes by Modi Govt : Cat is out of the Bag
Surgical strikes across LoC: Shankersinh Vaghela raises doubts on strikes
54597173.jpg

shankarsinh-vaghela

TNN | Sep 30, 2016, 09.07 AM IS
GANDHINAGAR: Shankersinh Vaghela, leader of opposition in the state assembly and seniorCongress leader, while responding to claims of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Union government of surgical strikes by theArmy against terror camps in Pakistan occupied Kashimr (Azad Kashmir), raised several doubts.

Vaghela, speaking to mediapersons, said: "I congratulate our army personnel and there is no doubt about our defence forces' capabilities, but I know PM Modi and BJP very closely so I have doubts about the claims made by the PM and BJP.

Chief minister Vijay Rupani, reacting to Vaghela's doubts, said: "It's not a matter of politics but of our Army and country's pride. I don't want to make any comment on it.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/54597186.cms

Surgical strikes across LoC: Shankersinh Vaghela raises doubts on strikes
54597173.jpg

shankarsinh-vaghela

TNN | Sep 30, 2016, 09.07 AM IS
GANDHINAGAR: Shankersinh Vaghela, leader of opposition in the state assembly and seniorCongress leader, while responding to claims of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Union government of surgical strikes by theArmy against terror camps in Pakistan occupied Kashimr (Azad Kashmir), raised several doubts.

Vaghela, speaking to mediapersons, said: "I congratulate our army personnel and there is no doubt about our defence forces' capabilities, but I know PM Modi and BJP very closely so I have doubts about the claims made by the PM and BJP.

Chief minister Vijay Rupani, reacting to Vaghela's doubts, said: "It's not a matter of politics but of our Army and country's pride. I don't want to make any comment on it.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/54597186.cms

Now can anyone from the indian side explain why one of their own has doubts about the surgical strike sham?

Sooner or Later it should have clear.

Whole world is unable to confirm surgical strike news.
How long India can make it reputation by such claim.

Do not try to show your supremacy to us as you do not possess that power.

It's just another indian bollywood fantasy

Yes , you should believe on DGMO because he knows the reality and he is non political influential person. He will not say anything lie to Indian people to make politicians happy

We can understand your miserable situation.
It is hard for Indian to watch end of Drama.

pity on you

Back
Top Bottom