What's new

Indian companies ahead of China, Brazil in operating globally: Study

In all seriousness its better for the Chinese and Indian to bash each other on the internet form, than it is for you guys to bash each other head in at the LAC.. :dance3:
Dude, in reality, Indians and Chinese go well with each other. :D

We all just like to bash each other.

Talent....
Hahahahaahahhaha....:omghaha:

Dude, post of the day.

As usual Chinese are proud of their prison camps and the human rights violation by CCP. World's Factory workers(chinese) will be angry when they see India's own companies are becoming MNC's world wide.

Don't worry India will out source some of its components to you factory workers like in the case of some electronic mobile brands.

Chinese are hard wired to work like robots they do imitation nothing more.

How many Indian using SmartPhone made in China ?
The Android OS created by American, the Phone designed & produced in China.
Soon our Table PC also will flood in ur market.

The phone designed in many places...My s4 is from china as per you... but i seen manufactured is Japan and assembled in china.... lol...

IT services aren't high end. The high end stuff are programming and computer engineering.

I can assure you that India IT companies do lot of programming and computing. In fact if you don't know programming it will not be possible for you to enter an Indian IT companies as a programmer and 90% of the staff do programming. You can check Indian IT companies' career websites.

I can assure you that India IT companies do lot of programming and computing. In fact if you don't know programming it will not be possible for you to enter an Indian IT companies as a programmer and 90% of the staff do programming. You can check Indian IT companies' career websites.

I can assure you basic programming that IT services use don't even require a 4 yr college degree. Call centre and IT services just aren't high end. Companies in HK and Singapore, outsource IT services to low cost entry like Philippines and Malaysia.

Programming refers to software development in a highly specialized field. Not IT administration type

Indians are good in that too. :D

I didn't say indian aren't good in that :lol:

Indians are good in that too. :D
Well, "good" is a subjective term. Anyone can say "good" to pretty much anything. However when it comes to quantifiable measurements, Indian is once again no where to be seen. Take ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest for example, India has never won anything in the past 36 years.

Top institutions
Wins CountryInstitutionMost Recent
23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
RussiaSaint Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics2013
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
ChinaShanghai Jiao Tong University2010
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United StatesStanford University1991
23px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png
PolandUniversity of Warsaw2007
23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
RussiaSaint Petersburg State University2001
23px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
CanadaUniversity of Waterloo1999
United StatesCalifornia Institute of Technology1988
United StatesWashington University in St. Louis1980

ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Contest is not same as Professionals working in Multinationals.

But you were claiming Indians are good at programming and computer engineering. So I pointed out that you have no proof for that. Now you changed the subject to professionals working in multinationals. Are you going to just make us believe that you are better than anyone else in that regard? Somehow, not being the best in actual computer engineering propells you to be the best in "professionals working in multinationals"? You know what, we all have seen that kind. It's called big mouth engineering ;)

But you were claiming Indians are good at programming and computer engineering. So I pointed out that you have no proof for that. Now you changed the subject to professionals working in multinationals. Are you going to just make us believe that you are better than anyone else in that regard? Somehow, not being the best in actual computer engineering propells you to be the best in "professionals working in multinationals"? You know what, we all have seen that kind. It's called big mouth engineering ;)
Buddy, you just given an example of international collegiate programming contest.

Israel hasn't won it but they are good in programming and comp. engineering.

You should look at Indian students taken in various universities and top companies.

Buddy, you just given an example of international collegiate programming contest.

Israel hasn't won it but they are good in programming and comp. engineering.

You should look at Indian students taken in various universities and top companies.

The ACM competition is no small event. It's been going on for over 36 years with participants from all over the world. Being absent consistently from the winers' list of this event definitely indicates lack of competitive edge.

Israel may not have won top place, but they have done far better than India. Just IIT alone (Israel Institute of Technology that is) has won honorable places several times. Considering their tiny population, what they've done is quiet staggering.

ACM Programming contest | Computer Science Department, Technion

Back
Top Bottom