What's new

Indian companies ahead of China, Brazil in operating globally: Study

We are not claiming anything, dude.

I use Korean product, manufactured cheaply in China, Android based phone and btw Samsung has good research division in India too. :D
Samsung China R&D Center, and Samsung factory in SuZhou
三星中国设计研究所

W020110315670873728175.jpg

1369192518151.jpg

Samsung Electronics Adds New Production Line, R&D Center in China
Dec 24,2003
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said it is expanding its Suzhou plant in East China's Jiangsu province with a new assembly and final test line, and a research and development center for semiconductor package technology and local engineering support.

Samsung said it is the market leader in China for SRAMs, display driver ICs, VCD chips and TFT LCD panels for notebook PCs.

The new line will increase capacity for high performance memories, especially for 256Mbit and higher density DRAMs, Flash memories and SRAMs.

Samsung's new R&D center, Samsung Semiconductor China R&D Co Ltd (SSCR), is also located at the Suzhou Industrial Park.

SSCR will focus on semiconductor package technology, which compliments the company's other local manufacturing lines.

Samsung's new R&D center for the core component business established in China will play a pivotal role in stimulating joint R&D projects with the local academia.

Last edited:
BTW do you know next time you travel in a Boeing plane, its mid air collision system was made by Indian company TCS. :D

@cnleio

the poster is telling you which plane to avoid riding next time when you travel on a Boeing next time
Thank goodness, I wish Boeing can publish the report about the installation and keep praying if you have a religious belief and keep the tighest QA on that!

And moreover, demand commands what China should produce and not the other way. Hence unless China owns everything in the world it cannot escape outsourcing. Demand is dynamic hence outsourcing is too
If you go by your logic than why does China, the world largest exporter use less outsourcing than India.. Why does India who export very little need to out source so much.. IMO India out sources a lot of product because it doesn't produce a lot of what it need in house.

[/quote]
Indicating the lack of ship component manufacturers in India, Shipping Minister G.K Vasan said the shipyards were importing about 80 per cent of components.

does china manufacture ship components ?

I believe we do!
And comparing us with india on self manufacturing component for shipbuilding, I am sure we are the winner!

@cnleio

the poster is telling you which plane to avoid riding next time when you travel on a Boeing next time
Thank goodness, I wish Boeing can publish the report about the installation and keep praying if you have a religious belief and keep the tighest QA on that!
Hahahaha....:lol:

Also considering the quality of construction and material used and stellar record of China (sarcasm), you should also check that as it comes from China too. :D

After all most of the things are made in China. ;)

Hmm something also to add here to enhance the
Hahahaha....:lol:

Also considering the quality of construction and material used and stellar record of China (sarcasm), you should also check that as it comes from China too. :D

After all most of the things are made in China. ;)

in terms of manufacturing capabilities etc I can introduce this to you:

C. Uday Bhaskar, a retired naval officer and former director of the National Maritime Foundation in New Delhi, said the ship would "enhance India's credibility" — but it "would not alter the balance of power with China". China's nuclear expertise and ship-building capabilities are of a higher order, he told AFP.

India launches its first home-built aircraft carrier, INS Vikrant | GlobalPost

May be the statement can adjust your perspectives.

We are not claiming anything, dude.

I use Korean product, manufactured cheaply in China, Android based phone and btw Samsung has good research division in India too. :D

BTW do you know next time you travel in a Boeing plane, its mid air collision system was made by Indian company TCS. :D
nd infosys also did a job ;)

Hmm something also to add here to enhance the

in terms of manufacturing capabilities etc I can introduce this to you:

May be the statement can adjust your perspectives.
Buddy, its just for fun.

Both Indian and Chinese companies are professional. It cant be decided by two internet warriors, you and me. :D

Buddy, its just for fun.

Both Indian and Chinese companies are professional. It cant be decided by two internet warriors, you and me. :D
In all seriousness its better for the Chinese and Indian to bash each other on the internet form, than it is for you guys to bash each other head in at the LAC.. :dance3:

If you go by your logic than why does China, the world largest exporter use less outsourcing than India.. Why does India who export very little need to out source so much.. IMO India out sources a lot of product because it doesn't produce a lot of what it need in house.

I have no idea on how much does China outsource.

If you are right in saying that China outsource less, then the reason could be that China produce low value products that require only raw materials as inputs. High value products require high end inputs and it is not with in one country's capacity to produce all high end inputs. For a reason international trade runs on the principle of comparative advantage

I have no idea on how much does China outsource.

If you are right in saying that China outsource less, then the reason could be that China produce low value products that require only raw materials as inputs. High value products require high end inputs and it is not with in one country's capacity to produce all high end inputs.
What does India produce that High value that other country uses as I can't think of any.. To say that China only export cheap product would be an over statement, they export cheap toy to smart phone to expensive electric power bus and nuclear reactor. They also export heavy construction machine, trains, cranes, ship....

Last edited:
What does India produce that High value that other country uses as I can't think of any..

IT services are considered high end. And the consumers of IT are US and Europe

Back
Top Bottom