What's new

Indian commandos falling off their Dhuruv Helicopter

I think IA should do a full Inquiry of the incident , is it the bad materials given to Army or a human error ? either way if a Soldier lost his life in a accident that is not something to make fun of , we all should respect that a young human lost his life in accident while all of the men in uniform's they pray to die a martyr Death .. have some decency

It was the Shittty helicopter itself...Made in India.
The winch broke off.
DTPEqmsVwAAFN4Q.jpg

Rubbish equipment and amateur army. What a shame.

Thats what happens when Army is pushed to the corner by "Democracy" . All decisions and purchases are made by a civilian who knows nothing about army.

Democracy is one thing...having a civvy in charge is another....unfortunately MoD (India) has been consistently staffed by parle g and hajmola pushers who would not last a minute in basic training.

Its a curse that will keep India in a constant state of hanky panky in procurement and bureaucratic cockjuggling

One of them died, we should not cheer the death of men in uniform.

RIP.

No they said yesterday that they were just injured?

fucking bad quality rope. it broke. Even corruption in purchasing ropes.

Here I agree with you. We shouldn't make fun of this sad situation.

Perhaps you wanted to say 1.
BS.
Nobody died in this incident.
While the jawans did receive injuries, they are reportedly out of danger and their condition is stable.

Hahahaha.

Rubbish equipment and amateur army. What a shame.

Thats what happens when Army is pushed to the corner by "Democracy" . All decisions and purchases are made by a civilian who knows nothing about army.

Indian milltary should import all the stuff.
Make in India should be left for Supa Powans not indians.

Right. So if the soldier who died wouldn't have died, and then killed a few innocent Kashmirs next year, I wonder where this empathy of yours would be?

Lets be realistic shall we; a good indian soldier is a dead indian soldier. And personally i am glad that this fuc.k wit died before he had the chance to kill innocent Kashmiris and innocent people at the border areas. And I hope he burns in hell.
At least nobody died in this incident.
Unfortunately that cannot be said for this PAF SSW commando:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/special-operator-from-ssw-dies-as-his-parachute-fails-to-open.316289/

So can I, and this guy was none other than SSG head:
Brigadier Tariq Mahmood.
the point is that when a troopers parachute fails to open its not his fault but when someone falls from choppers while rappling it raises the question about their training

the point is that when a troopers parachute fails to open its not his fault but when someone falls from choppers while rappling it raises the question about their training
They did not fall because of fault in rappeling but because the helicopter winch broke off:
DTPEqmsVwAAFN4Q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom