What's new

Indian claim of largest democracy has failed to deliver : AJK President/PM

Some known kashmiri friends of mine flew back to kashmir from foreign land to vote during kashmirs election. He says none of his pakistani friends even talked about voting when they had an election. He says after the election they kept blaming the leaders being elected. Why didn't they vote to elect the right one?

He says none of his pakistani friends in foreign land even dreams about going back and settling in pakistan. But most our indian friends have come back home or dreams of coming back. I am sure our home is always our dream and that cant be anymore if our democracy had failed.

What kind of Pakistani friends does your Indian "friends" have?
Are you sure your friends dont have imaginery Pakistani friends?

I'm Pakistani living in US for studies, and I'm out of here going back to Islamabad after I get my degree and I know so many people who went back to Pakistan after getting their degrees.

And btw we all know how indian "democracy" works, (rigged elections).
No one can forget million Kashmiris protesting this past spring/summer demanding indians get out of their land.

What kind of Pakistani friends does your Indian "friends" have?
Are you sure your friends dont have imaginery Pakistani friends?

The friends that he have are mostly job holders who are working by applying jobs and work permits. The same way lot of our indian friends also go abroad for jobs.

I'm Pakistani living in US for studies, and I'm out of here going back to Islamabad after I get my degree and I know so many people who went back to Pakistan after getting their degrees.

I never said its everyone. Only my friends friend circle. None of them wants to be back. Since you are a student , your criterias and choices might vary from full time professionals.

And btw we all know how indian "democracy" works, (rigged elections).
No one can forget million Kashmiris protesting this past spring/summer demanding indians get out of their land.

May be you have been to india to see people voting using Electronic voting machines to say that elections are fake.

India has electronic voting; why can't the U.S.? - By Eric Weiner - Slate Magazine

Indian voting machines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the Kashmiris were so angry , why did they come out of their home to vote rather than boycoting ? Why did everyone watch Republic day parade on their TV while maintaining closed shops and deserting street?

I don't want to open my history book here on Kashmir. There is a seperate thread.

Back
Top Bottom