What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

What are you talking about....
The Arabic, Turkic, Persian, Mughal invasions did not happen in recent times....and I'm not even talking about the damages they incurred on the existing Indian culture then....

I'm talking about the 'PURE-ISLAMIC',intolerant mindset that exists even today....and the destruction of the Buddha statues in Afghanistan in 2001(just 12 years ago) is an example of how they are keeping their destructive,intolerant tradition of their ancestors alive.....

What you would say about BABRI???(1992) Hate extremism, not religion.

Yes that mind set do exist but In my view we should not show the same kind of intolerance.

If we don't do that, our culture and heritage will keep on getting destroyed by 'peaceful' Islam....and we will be left with only 'tolerance'....LOL

All you need is some patriotism of your own flag and some manners about posting in the forum.

Some people leave their own flags and wear other country flags. Just like "a Fox is scaring itself to make it look like a tiger".

Please stay on topic. Why post these fake quotes? you only end up embarrassing yourself.

Aryan Invasion is a myth fabricated to legitimize European rule in India.

ASI ancient south Indian gene came to India almost 60000 years ago and ANI came to India 40000 years ago. They mixed with each other for centuries in India.

But, it is widely believed. Why Nehru said that Indians and Iranians are brothers???(Discovery of India)

What you would say about BABRI???(1992) Hate extremism, not religion.

You cannot fight extremism with non-violence....can you?....or are you the one who believe Gandhiji's 'non-violence' crap brought freedom to the subcontinent....LOL

But, it is widely believed. Why Nehru said that Indians and Iranians are brothers???(Discovery of India)

North Indians and Iranians have some commonalities and cultural ties. But they are not because of invasions but by migrations.

Please stay on topic. Why post these fake quotes? you only end up embarrassing yourself.

You should post thing backed up by facts not trolling.

LOL, most of the quotes are fake. They are all over the internet. Why didn't you include 36% of NASA Scientist are Indian? :omghaha:

"India was the motherland of our race, and Sanskrit the mother of Europe's languages:"

India was mother land of European race? Sanskrit the mother of European language? LOL. Sanskrit came from Old Slavic. :omghaha:

Expected non other than from a Chinese...:cheesy:

Before ranting BS, kindly request you to please do some research about Indian Civilization...

And Stop being so Anti-India about everything....Indians DO NOT hate the Chinese...However if you start taking crap on such thread then u will see no end to our trolling too...

Don't you understand my point !, what I am conveying stop trolling like a retard.

How am I a retard? For pointing out the quotes are fake? Why don't you read them carefully and see for yourself. I'm happy to discuss.

Expected non other than from a Chinese...:cheesy:

Before ranting BS, kindly request you to please do some research about Indian Civilization...

And Stop being so Anti-India about everything....Indians DO NOT hate the Chinese...However if you start taking crap on such thread then u will see no end to our trolling too...

Are you saying, pointing out the quotes are fake is considered as anti-indian? Surely you are not so childish are you?

I have quoted the quotes and I gave the names of the authors, Now if you want to prove me wrong prove it.

But you did not provide the any source for the quotes.
Actual source please, not blog or some non credible sites.

Back
Top Bottom