What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

Looks like, you don't know the meaning of 'renouncing'.....keep a dictionary handy....

Now i have to give lessons in English to Indians, btw english isnt even my 3rd language. Here is a exemple, you renounce one country nationality so they can give you passport of another, after all its just a piece of paper. But blood lines never changes as much as you wish. lol

So you will continue to look like Dravidian as much as you wished to be Aryan. Many Pakistani wished they were Arabs but genetic tests debunked it.

Now i have to give lessons in English to Indians......

Instead, why don't you reply to the post #255.

.....So you will continue to look like Dravidian as much as you wished to be Aryan.

We don't wish to be 'Aryans', infact we reject the 'Aryan Invasion' theory altogether...
It's you who despite of having ASI gene, look down upon them.....Pakistanis are a unique breed who hate their own ancestors for not being pure Arabs....LOL

We don't wish to be 'Aryans', infact we reject the 'Aryan Invasion' theory altogether

Please explain how one can renounce ancestry? There are many fake syeds in Pakistan, you can help them to have arab ancestry.

If the IVC people were not ASIs and not Aryans, then who were those guys....

Caucasians and related to current day populations of Pakistan, tomorrow i will post the source.

^^^^
So you don't have answer to post #255.....limit of your Madrassa education reached.....now it is time for 'fairy tales'....

If the IVC people were not ASIs and not Aryans, then who were those guys....

They were the original people of the landmass occupied by the Meluhhas. They were not Aryans, Indo-Aryans, Indo-Iranians or the Arya of Rig Veda. This area existed as a separate political entity since over 9000 years and had no connection with people occupying the Ganges valley and its adjoining plains.

^^^^
So you don't have answer to post #255.....limit of your Madrassa education reached.....now it is time for 'fairy tales'....

The limits go beyond understandable imagination in your Saraswati Shishu Mandirs and Vidya Bharati madrassas. And that is visible from the kind of answers and comments that we see from Indian scholars here.

They were the original people of the landmass occupied by the Meluhhas. They were not Aryans, Indo-Aryans, Indo-Iranians or the Arya of Rig Veda. This area existed as a separate political entity since over 9000 years and had no connection with people occupying the Ganges valley and its adjoining plains.....

Now, which Madrassa taught you that......you invented a totally separate breed of people who probably descended from Adam and Eve.....:lol::lol:
As I said, the Madrassa education seem to have reached its limit, now is the time for 'fairy tales'.....

Cool down mate, Past is one thing that anyone should be proud of, Modern day people may have chosen different paths. But we should not deny that fact.

No one has taken any new path. They get one chance and they will destroy you.

We don't wish to be 'Aryans', infact we reject the 'Aryan Invasion' theory altogether...
It's you who despite of having ASI gene, look down upon them.....Pakistanis are a unique breed who hate their own ancestors for not being pure Arabs....LOL

We look down upon those who do not come up to our standards.

If you are not Indian Aryans, who are the Arya mentioned in Rig Veda.

Only because IVC is in modern day Pakistan, it does not mean that modern Pakistanis have any link with it.......
Modern Pakistanis claim Arabic, Turkic, Persians ancestry but the IVC people were none of them....they were pure Indians from the Indian subcontinent....

Oh, here comes another one of those from the scholarly faculty of Saraswati Shishu Mandirs and Vidya Bharatis.

The people of IVC did not have any connection with the people of Ganges valley and its adjoining plains. Read history - not the propaganda spread in Saraswati Shishu Mandirs and Vidya Bharatis.

...Caucasians and related to current day populations of Pakistan, tomorrow i will post the source.

Ha Ha....very convenient to say Caucasians....knowing that its range is vast....
Caucasians include ANIs and ASIs.....so you basically agreed to my theory.....so much for teaching us History......

We accept that out forefathers married ASI womans and its the reason we have 15-30 ASI genes. We are proud of that, it shows they were not racist and not believed in caste system early on. But it seem something changed and they had to create caste system. In fact Pakistanis quickly converted to bhudism after that but Indians chose to follow horrible path of our ancestors.

Now the result is confused aryan-dravdian devide of India. I apologize on behalf of my ancestors for your mess.

Ha Ha....very convenient to say Caucasians....knowing that its range is vast....
Caucasians include ANIs and ASIs.....so you basically agreed to my theory.....so much for teaching us History......

did you read about pure ASI? they were caucasians for you hahahah

Now, which Madrassa taught you that......you invented a totally separate breed of people who probably descended from Adam and Eve.....:lol::lol:
As I said, the Madrassa education has reached its limit, now is the time for 'fairy tales'.....

These facts given in History and proved by archeology and genetics. These are not taught in Saraswati Shishu Mandirs and Vidya Bharatis by NS Rajarams of India who computer generate a horse to prove and then get lambasted by the whole world.

Learn your own history well before you challenge people here with your nothingness.

Ekham Sat Viprah bahuda vidanti : Truth is one but many ways to know it.

Which way is the best is the argument of foolish person.

We accept that out forefathers married ASI womans and its the reason we have 15-30 ASI genes. We are proud of that, it shows they were not racist and not believed in caste system early on. But it seem something changed and they had to create caste system. In fact Pakistanis quickly converted to bhudism after that but Indians chose to follow horrible path of our ancestors.

Now the result is confused aryan-dravdian devide of India. I apologize on behalf of my ancestors for your mess.

did you read about pure ASI? they were caucasians for you hahahah

Most of the Indian oriented genetic studies link mtDNA and therefore female admix linkages. I wonder why the Indian oriented genetic studies do not talk much about Y-chromosomes.

Ekham Sat Viprah bahuda vidanti : Truth is one but many ways to know it.

Which way is the best is the argument of foolish person.

No Sir. There is one way to know the truth and that is to speak the truth if you what truth is.

The so-called ANIs and ASIs were mentioned in a genetic study and not history.

Back
Top Bottom