What's new

Indian Civil War-Maoist Insurgency Spreads to Over 40% in India

The Maoist is not a force to reckon with...the Taliban has got better weaponry and tactics then the Maoist...they don't fight conventionally and are low in fighting numbers..all they can do is explode a low intensity blast and ambush convoys...and then run away...they don't have the tactics, weapons and forces to fight conventionally like the taliban.
Where is taliban getting all these weapons from?

India is not doing anything in Belochistan. That's the damn truth. It's more of US and Britain (you know what I meant) conspiracy.

india has all to do with Baluchistan . it is supporting Baluchistan liberation army BLA with weapons and money .it is not a conspiracy it is a truth .india's interest in Afg is not only building infrastructure but also counter Pakistan from western fronts and Baluchistan provides the perfect platform. .as far as US and Uk is concerned they their own interests in Afghanistan

all war related threads today:undecided::what: why are you people so boring and dull?:what: get a life atleast on weekends! :girl_cray3:

ok then everyday is a trolling day:p:...howz dat?... lets derail this thread:pop: you in?:smokin:
Hold on let me power up and turn into a Super Troll :sarcastic:
tumblr_mp7wftYMOy1s56vouo1_500.gif

Don't know...maybe supported with weapons by the afghan Taliban and al Qaeda
'Maybe' is a very dangerous word, it has the power to be true or false

LMAO.
THE source is global research. Can which is famous for conspiracy theory based articles like:

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East | Global Research

NATO and Turkey’s Genocidal War on Syria | Global Research

on topic casualties from moist violence are falling continuously since 2009-10.
the-denial-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg.png
:sarcastic:

nah i dont think so you can do that...rehney dain....:girl_wacko: we dont ask people to hold on for trolling...we just troll!:whistle: you are new you will learn soon dont worry!
:sarcastic:

how about casualties? Only 130 casualties in 2013 due to maoists. Enough says. Lols

I know, I read that the Leader was arrested in Bihar a few days ago but that won't change anything. In fact, it will get worse because of retaliation.

Not so... because so many of those fellows aren't into fighting they're forced to fight and their women are taken into custody of Maoists.. not just the arrest of one of their top commander but last the CRPF are getting effective every year even though they get more causality because of the lack of plan and meteriels.. in fact the Maoist thread is been reused this year

Back
Top Bottom