What's new

Indian Civil War-Maoist Insurgency Spreads to Over 40% in India

spread???they meant shrunk,right???Maoists are now have considerable presence only handful of states.they've lost whatever presence thay had in WB and Bihar.they're cornered in Orissa and Maharashtra.they've their main presence in Chattisgarh,but they've reduced in Andhra.though they've some firm control in some districts near Maharashtra border,notably "Gadchiroli".they've some presence in Jharkhand,where they used to attempt "Hit and Run".

thats 2013's stat.....

India Maoist Assessment 2013

most of their top leaders got wiped out and their main "Armed Cadre Leaders" surrendered or wiped out.they tried to spread,instead,lost their own stronghold,and even that without any significant "Anti Red Operation".any coordinated attack would simply wipe them out.instead,our govt tried to isolate them and eroded the very ground they were standing,i.e. tribals.

but I must say,their crude but improvised device were effective.

Really? If that is the case then why the hell even you guys started a trail against your own people in the same case?

‘ISI behind 26/11, Indian embassy attack in Kabul' - The Times of India

| Video | ISI, Pakistan behind 26/11 attacks: Tahawwur Hussain Rana | India Videos | - India Today

I’m a Pakistani, admits Kasab in 26/11 trial court - The Times of India

Part of 26/11 conspiracy was planned here: Pak

The Americans assert the same - the Britons say it - Russia does the same just like the entire International Community even your very own politicians say the same - but still living a fantasy of your own - no wonder where Pakistan is today is the outcome of its own attitude towards terrorism - but still if one chooses to live in a world of fantasy and making a fool out of oneself then no offence - I know it - You know it - The world knows it - Enjoy! :wave:
43081569.jpg

I don't need to read it... but this is written by a Pakistani!!!

Yes...? No....? Nice to know that you are always right on the internet!!! :enjoy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom