What's new

Indian cinema legend Dilip Kumar dies at 98

Never heard of him... Sorry. I haven't watched a single Indian movie my entire life... The only Indian actors I can name are Salman Khan and Sharukh Khan.

Actually, I did watch one Indian movie on Netflix... It was a cricket movie with I believe Salman Khan as an Indian villager playing cricket against the British rulers during colonial times... forget the name... I thought it was pretty well made.
yeah even i haven't watched any of his movie, just got to see ths in Pakistani media since morning that he was given sitara e imtiaz in 1998 and he was born in Peshawar. :enjoy:

Rest in Peace
Never heard of him... Sorry. I haven't watched a single Indian movie my entire life... The only Indian actors I can name are Salman Khan and Sharukh Khan.

Actually, I did watch one Indian movie on Netflix... It was a cricket movie with I believe Salman Khan as an Indian villager playing cricket against the British rulers during colonial times... forget the name... I thought it was pretty well made.
You mean Lagaan? That's Aamir Khan not Salman Khan
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0169102/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk
images (34).jpeg

My commiserations with his family and friends.

The below scene from the film Mashaal has been used in comedy by some but I later realized the desperation of the man in the scene :
I cannot judge acting/singing.. I like, what I like. I can object Kishore song, while parsing honey singh'.
However, i like people like Dilip Kumar for being gentlemen. I can't like Amitabh for being a womaniser for sometime in the past, similarly, the shakti kapoor.

I respect prem chopra or Pran like gentle souls. So basically, moral character is more important to me, as celebrities aren't my idols, generally.

Like I love nargis fakhri for such a strong character/personality/struggle she has.

Like I love nargis fakhri for such a strong character/personality/struggle she has.

She is half Pakistani :P her dad is a Pakistani
Dilip Kumar master piece was devdas and Mughal-e-Azam.

She is half Pakistani :P her dad is a Pakistani
Actually, I am ashamed that he was, as he wasn't good towards his children. I think, he used to beat them.

I love her as a person, due to her strong personality.

I love her as a person, due to her strong personality.

I watched the first 22 mins, will watch the rest in pieces. But the way she looks I never imagined that she had a hard time in her life. Yes, she has a strong personality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom