What's new

Indian cinema legend Dilip Kumar dies at 98

ejaz007

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian cinema legend Dilip Kumar dies at 98
Kumar, who real name was Yusuf Khan, died at a hospital in the western city of Mumbai, Indian media reports said.

breaking-news@2x.png

7 Jul 2021
Dilip Kumar, one of Indian cinema’s most popular actors, has died. He was 98.

Kumar, who real name was Yusuf Khan, died at a hospital in the western city of Mumbai early on Wednesday morning, Indian media reports said.

Kumar starred in some of Indian cinema’s most iconic and successful films, including Mughal-e-Azam, Devdas, Naya Daur, Ram Aur Shyam and Madhumati.

More details to follow.

Very sad news may GOD bless his soul AMEEN.

RIP great legend of cinema.
He lived to a grand age, I believe he is the last male of the golden age of Bollywood (50’s, 60’s).

he was old actor born in Pakistan and worked in films, he had also received Sitarae Imtiaz from GoP in 1998.

Never heard of him... Sorry. I haven't watched a single Indian movie my entire life... The only Indian actors I can name are Salman Khan and Sharukh Khan.

Actually, I did watch one Indian movie on Netflix... It was a cricket movie with I believe Salman Khan as an Indian villager playing cricket against the British rulers during colonial times... forget the name... I thought it was pretty well made.

Back
Top Bottom