What's new

Indian, Chinese troops exchange beer, rasgullas after face-off in Sikkim

61budweiser1152x864.jpg

LOL............

LOL!

For the first time that went smooth.

I wasn't expecting it.

But nevertheless, a pleasant surprise from across the borders.

We get the best beer for the best bang for buck.

I used to always scowl at the prices in Delhi in college days, but later when I shifted back to my hometown, this was the best first thing that happened... cheap beer. :D

61budweiser1152x864.jpg

LOL............

Who's with me to toast that (with beer :lol:)?

Come on... i hate this A kingfisher strong is 110 Rupees in TamilNadu

Come here to my place more.. and while you go, take the train. It will be one hell of a long journey but at least you will be able to take back a lot of cheap, quality branded beer with you.

110!?

And I used to think they rob us in Delhi :blink:.

they are not trusthworthy...better we had it with Talibans!

Always best to smile on the face, but be ready as a back up.

They smiled and exchanged goodies, we smile back and exchange goodies.

If they become mean to us, we become mean to them.

Simple.

But so far, only we're doing the appeasing part.

This was a pleasant surprise for even me, you know.

Wow!!Looks like a lot of alcohlic present here!!Good for you guys.Weirdly,I can never gather the courage to drink (or smoke)!

hehe In Sikkim beer/whiskey etc are very cheap. Infact cheaper than that of Goa. Anyway good gesture!!

Oh Yeah...I heard that too...Most beer brands are way cheaper in some states of North East...In fact in Bangalore from where I am, the price is almost close to double...

Oh Yeah...I heard that too...Most beer brands are way cheaper in some states of North East...In fact in Bangalore from where I am, the price is almost close to double...

You're the tech hub.. what do you expect? :D

I always get pissed whenever I visit Delhi over the terrible prices there. Then whenever I recollect the prices in our proud tech cities, I smile and pay the shopkeeper.

One of the reason is that we brew a lot of beer here for many distilleries here in Sikkim. That's why stuff is almost half the price.

But the price in Chennai is really pathetic. 110.

Wow!!Looks like a lot of alcohlic present here!!Good for you guys.Weirdly,I can never gather the courage to drink (or smoke)!

Go on man.

Stick to beer if you are afraid of becoming an alcoholic. Don't be adventurous with whiskey, JDs etc.

Beer is actually good for your health if you have it in reasonable amounts and medical science proves it.

But have too much of it and you'll get a nice, round pot belly apart from other problems.

You're the tech hub.. what do you expect? :D

I always get pissed whenever I visit Delhi over the terrible prices there. Then whenever I recollect the prices in our proud tech cities, I smile and pay the shopkeeper.

One of the reason is that we brew a lot of beer here for many distilleries here in Sikkim. That's why stuff is almost half the price.

But the price in Chennai is really pathetic. 110.

Delhi was ok man, 35 KF lite and 45 strong, imported ones heineken buds were 75-80.

Go on man.

Stick to beer if you are afraid of becoming an alcoholic. Don't be adventurous with whiskey, JDs etc.

Beer is actually good for your health if you have it in reasonable amounts and medical science proves it.

But have too much of it and you'll get a nice, round pot belly apart from other problems.

I dispute that, beer causing pot belly's a myth, I should have got one a decade ago lol. :D

Back
Top Bottom