What's new

Indian, Chinese officials to finalise joint exercise schedule for armies

Hand in Hand exercises are back!!!......this time the soldiers from both sides will look a hell lot more cooler with new gear can't wait for pics:victory:

006-754356.jpg

26_77275_39557097d210832.jpg

xin_101205081733638263295.jpg

^^^ Pics from hand in hand 2008

Good move. We could learn a lot from the Dragon.

@bigzgvr4
SO Can You eat Meat in hindu Temples
we can Eat Meat in Mosques all the ones that are allowed

Off course we can........come to Bengal......here everyone is non-vegetarian and animals r sacrificed on regular basis in many Hindu temples before worshipping.......I know this is not the right thread, but it is important to correct some misconceptions that pakistanis have about hindus as I have seen in many other threads in PDF.
Actually, if u want to know the truth, in no hindu religious text has it been mentioned that hindus will have to be vegetarian...
Those hindus who r vegetarian today, r so, bcoz of the influence of buddhism.....they once all became buddhists ...... Shankaracharya brought them back to hinduism and so started the legacy of Vaishnavism, where hindus r barred from having meat........Those(Hindus) in Bengal, Orissa and so, r mostly Shaivas i.e worshippers of shakti(Power) and so animal sacrifice in worship and eating meat is quite common.....

On topic: It's a great step which will help to build trust and some friendship among the 2 giants....

Last edited by a moderator:
If India China can finalise joint exercise for Armies....then why can't India Pakistan.....

Believe me guys i am not follower of Aman Ki Asha for me it is nothing more then a political stunt...
Because India and China are not divided by ideologies! Hindus and Hans have had a very cordial and warm relations right from ancient times till a couple of decades back. Hopefully ALL the bilateral issues will get solved soon and our relationship will be back to being friendly. That is not the case with Pakistan. We are separated by ideologies and peace can never prevail between India and pakistan.

Because India and China are not divided by ideologies! Hindus and Hans have had a very cordial and warm relations right from ancient times till a couple of decades back. Hopefully ALL the bilateral issues will get solved soon and our relationship will be back to being friendly. That is not the case with Pakistan. We are separated by ideologies and peace can never prevail between India and pakistan.

Being Indian≠Hindu genius!!!

good development.

Being Indian≠Hindu genius!!!

koovie I know what you are trying to say here, but I think he referred to us as hindus because he was referring to ancient india here.

koovie I know what you are trying to say here, but I think he referred to us as hindus because he was referring to ancient india here.
Exactly..Indian philosophy, Indian heritage, Indian culture etc all resemble the native things...i.e., which were originated here but not the ones which came as a result of migration. And I was speaking in that sense as i mentioned the word ancient as you have said.

If India China can finalise joint exercise for Armies....then why can't India Pakistan.....

Believe me guys i am not follower of Aman Ki Asha for me it is nothing more then a political stunt...

India-China relations are not marred by the same level of mistrust and hostility that characterizes Indo-pak relations.

Foreign relations and even people to people relations between India and China is a lot different from the relations on PDF.

Back
Top Bottom