What's new

Indian Channel on Pakistan and China projects

i was watching the video and i was missing hafiz saeed than all of the sudden BOOOOOOM .... he appeared in the video, india media has made a joke out of them ......but good to see that they are worried coz they should be worried ... pakistan and china are all weather friends .

i was watching the video and i was missing hafiz saeed than all of the sudden BOOOOOOM .... he appeared in the video, india media has made a joke out of them ......but good to see that they are worried coz they should be worried ... pakistan and china are all weather friends .

Keep harboring terrorists and then start crying when terror attacks take place.

They are just showing what you people want to see, masala , dhamka, and TROLLING :P
hes right.jpg

They are just showing what you people want to see, masala , dhamka, and TROLLING :P
We Indian people here in PDF prefer english news channel over poor quality hindi news channel !

Long Live Pak China friendship :pakistan::china:
China shows the middle finger: Refuses to restore the original route of Sino-Pak corridor just now watched this thread !

China shows the middle finger: Refuses to restore the original route of Sino-Pak corridor just now watched this thread !
Do you know what that even means ....??? we are in favor of the original route and china is also in favor of original route ???? You are crazy :crazy::crazy::crazy: the PLMN was trying to change the route to lahore side so we protested now it is back to the original route thanx to china buhahahha :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
think before what you say :D:D:D
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan, China and a pinch of Hafiz Saeed, perfect recipe to make India piss and shot themselves.:yahoo::pakistan::china:

Back
Top Bottom