What's new

Indian Channel on Pakistan and China projects

i was watching the video and i was missing hafiz saeed than all of the sudden BOOOOOOM .... he appeared in the video, india media has made a joke out of them ......but good to see that they are worried coz they should be worried ... pakistan and china are all weather friends .
No need to wonder even if hafiz saeed appears on nation treasures files not pakistan

India co-operates with USA, Russia, Israel etc then it's all good, progressive diplomacy - Pakistan and China do the same and it's suddenly some evil plan to take over the world and impose evil Sino-Pakistani god-knows-what on everyone :lol:

But this does show that India is eventually going to have to either pick sides or tone down all the propaganda and opposition, since it is clearly preparing public opinion for potential hostilities with China (for a long time now). Chinese interests are going to be conflicting with both Indian and US interests, which means the two (India and US) will have some more common interests in addition to their current ones.

However, Russia still has a good relationship with both China and India, and it is having its own multi-faceted proxy confrontation with the US. So eventually, India may not be able to keep its relatively neutral stance in the global mess of interests and proxies.

All of this gives Pakistan a lot of opportunities if it plays its cards right, and so far it has. Russia is playing it smart too, however, keeping its options open.

There is a good possibility that international tensions will rise in the few years ; India might have to chose between Russia and the US, and China's position would undoubtedly be taken into consideration when this happens.
But then, it's geopolitics. You never know what could happen. Better keep the popcorn ready and expect the unexpected.:pop:

a9b8b39735dfb5ba3f98a678713b6a2ae95c0b75861eed67bea78b5081bcde60.jpg

Long Live Pak China friendship :pakistan::china:

Long live India Pak enmity too.... bade bade neta, bade bade terrorist, bade bade intelligence agency, bade bade army ka roji roti isy pe dependent hai... sath mein PDF ke member o ka trolling too....

A very interesting propaganda video. Everybody knows that China is a close friend of Pakistan. If China wants to build an export processing zone in Pakistan than it is a win win situation for both countries. If China is developing Gwadar port, again it is a win win situation for both countries. If China has improved road infrastructure in its own country than again it is a good thing. If China is developing ports in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Myanmar than again it makes good business sense. A win win situation for all concerned parties. Why is India getting paranoid ? Nobody is stopping India from carrying out economic activities across the world. So chill out.

Long Live Pak China friendship :pakistan::china:
From American city in Pakistan to Chinese city in Pakistan.
Long Live Pak America friendship to Long Live Pak China friendship.

Same old story, new packet.

PRESENT is the result of Past. Shud we beleive that the FUTURE will be result of Present? ;)

From American city in Pakistan to Chinese city in Pakistan.
Long Live Pak America friendship to Long Live Pak China friendship.

Same old story, new packet.

PRESENT is the result of Past. Shud we beleive that the FUTURE will be result of Present? ;)
Every country looks after its national interest. Pakistan will do what ever is best for it. India also does the same. This is business as usual.

Every country looks after its national interest. Pakistan will do what ever is best for it. India also does the same. This is business as usual.
I totally agree with you. We Indians always beleive in BUSINESS rather than HIGHER LONGER DEEPER FRIENDSHIPS.

We wud be appreciative of Pak if they do business with others. Unfortunately, they willingly play 1st hand in other's missions and then crib when wronged. Why do u, 1st of all, be party to other's affairs and not in true sense look into your own interest?

Unfortunately, after the USA experience, u guyz dont seem to learn. U giving China the same space which u gave America. Trust me, America wasnt able to do shit to India when they were stronger and we were weaker.. What wud China do today, with India as powerful as ever? So we really r not scared of China's presence in Pakistan. But we are concerned that Pakistan, against India's ideology, will make subsontinent another hotbed of BLUE vs RED battlefield. Thats our only concern.

I totally agree with you. We Indians always beleive in BUSINESS rather than HIGHER LONGER DEEPER FRIENDSHIPS.

We wud be appreciative of Pak if they do business with others. Unfortunately, they willingly play 1st hand in other's missions and then crib when wronged. Why do u, 1st of all, be party to other's affairs and not in true sense look into your own interest?

Unfortunately, after the USA experience, u guyz dont seem to learn. U giving China the same space which u gave America. Trust me, America wasnt able to do shit to India when they were stronger and we were weaker.. What wud China do today, with India as powerful as ever? So we really r not scared of China's presence in Pakistan. But we are concerned that Pakistan, against India's ideology, will make subsontinent another hotbed of BLUE vs RED battlefield. Thats our only concern.
I hope we live in peace. There have been enough wars. Now peace should be given a chance.

Back
Top Bottom