What's new

Indian BSF stops NGOs delegation from crossing into Pakistan

i think few days ago a delegation frm pakistan came to mumbai on 26 nov.
they were all ladies
Hats of to your pathetic state of mind.
Its Indian NGO wanna come to Pakistan.:sick:

come up with some other excuse

He's trying to come up with an explanation, not an excuse.

Do you understand the difference between the two?

My two cents: After what happened to the Gaza flotilla, why would we risk the lives of our people and our relations with Israel for something which is not going to make much of a difference?

:no: the NGOs people are very much comfortable with Pakistan and their security here thats why they chose to go through Pakistan instead of flying to some nearby country bordering Israel.

come up with some other excuse

jana ji,saanu ki pata hun ki gal hai,eh te tusi hi kuch karo hun.

Did the NGOs claim that they were comfortable with the security?
:rolleyes::rolleyes: oh well what does it mean if they selected Pakistan to come and go from here instead of flying direct to some country bordering Israel .

Even if they are happy,it\'s the govt which should be satisfied. We dont want any hostage situation especially when the relations are sour.
Paranoids

He's trying to come up with an explanation, not an excuse.

Do you understand the difference between the two?

That was an excuse not explanation.

My two cents:After what happened to the Gaza flotilla, why would we risk the lives of our people and our relations with Israel for something which is not going to make much of a difference?
:agree: the bold part in above makes sense and i also said that India may be observing caution due to Israel.

^^^
even israel knows that india have sympathy with palestinians.thats not a reason.this thing cant disturb relations

main kya hun tusi hi line cross karvao.naaley tusi vi ho aana india.

Oh main aik dafa baghair visay tu line cross keti tay aik dafa waday saray jaaz tay visa samait ayee na paa jee hun tay partyan main nu visa vee nai dena

:rolleyes::rolleyes: oh well what does it mean if they selected Pakistan to come and go from here instead of flying direct to some country bordering Israel .
It dosent necessarily mean they are happy with the security arrangements. Most possible reason would be to gain support for their cause,raise funds and less expensive way to reach there.

Paranoids
U can call it whatever you want...but given the recent issue of kidnapping foreign nationals and volatile situation in the otherside of the border,i guess GoI has taken it\'s decision.

Indians can't protest against Israel :D lol... "Your souls belong to us"

The BSF official himself came to a resort property in Bhurban recently as part of a delegation..I met him there..and his own response was surprise at our hospitality..(we fed him well :D). Something contrary to what he said he was expecting..
Maybe GoI is afraid its public will realize its negative propaganda against Pakistan is pure BS.

Why should GoI protest against Israel? Did GoP protest against Tiananmen Square massacre or uighur problem of China?
Did I say GoI? I said Indians! Apparently your civil liberties would be curtailed if you wanted to protest against Israel by your own government.

Did I say GoI? I said Indians! Apparently your civil liberties would be curtailed if you wanted to protest against Israel by your own government.

If you search Google, you will come across many instances where there have been scores of protests in India (especially by Muslims) against Israel and GoI did nothing to stop them.

Back
Top Bottom