What's new

Indian brothers arrested for fighting on Hong Kong MTR with family of 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
male harassment of females in public is never tolerated in Chinese societies.

I heard one of the Indians mentioned Brahmos on the video. How is Brahmos used in sexual harassment.

Pls do not bring disgusting culture to another country.

When HK authority gave them the visa, it already fo that. Just like Indian tourism bureau warning people about traveling to India. India government should issue an official comment about its young man traveling abroad.

Horney drunk Indian brothers lol. They shall get deported for sure.

After spending an evening with big Leroy in jail.

There is no excuse for bad behaviour, if proven guilty then they must be prosecuted accordingly.
Indian or anyone else, nationality does not matter in such incidents.

In India horny Indians get away harassing women or rapes but this is not India now is it. Man did they took some beating by an old man :rofl: If only there were some Bruce Lee types in the metro, they would be turned into a pile of sh!t by Chinese Kung Fu

lol i say bullshit- 'drunk' is only an excuse. You are fully aware of your actions even when intoxicated. If they were really in a state of incapacitative drunkeness- that is they were not aware of what they were doing- they would'nt even have been able to walk, let alone harass women(drinkers will know what im talking about).

This is just a typical case of 'Indians behaving badly'- as seen all over the world.

Exactly. Being drunk just lowers your inhibitions, it doesn't change your character. You are still fully aware of all your actions, unless you are completely wasted in which case you can't really move anyway.

Anyway, in India... it takes around 10-20 Indian men to overpower and rape a young girl. They have to be in large gangs before they have enough confidence to fight a young girl.

So it's no wonder they got the shit kicked out of them by one old man. :lol:

I feel sorry for the passengers who had to subdue them though, those guys must have been smelly as hell. @grey boy 2

Exactly. Being drunk just lowers your inhibitions, it doesn't change your character. You are still fully aware of all your actions, unless you are completely wasted in which case you can't really move anyway.

Anyway, in India... it takes around 10-20 Indian men to overpower and rape a young girl. They have to be in large gangs before they have enough confidence to fight a young girl.

I feel sorry for the passengers who had to subdue them though, those guys must have been smelly as hell. @grey boy 2 just imagine how bad those three guys must stink, poor old guy needed noseplugs after knocking them down.
What a wasted opportunity for me. I missed this chance. :D

lol i say bullshit- 'drunk' is only an excuse. You are fully aware of your actions even when intoxicated. If they were really in a state of incapacitative drunkeness- that is they were not aware of what they were doing- they would'nt even have been able to walk, let alone harass women(drinkers will know what im talking about).

This is just a typical case of 'Indians behaving badly'- as seen all over the world.
Just out of curiosity, did some indian nipped you in the budd?

Pls do not bring disgusting culture to another country.
Thats what the whole world is saying to china but Chinese be like 你能給我簽證嗎?

You know, Chinese tourist are known to be some of the rudest bunch out there, but I am not going to label a whole group of people that, I would like to think I was raised different. Cant say the same about people in this thread though.
Dont try to reason out, this thread is another echo chamber for comrades.

Dont try to reason out, this thread is another echo chamber for comrades.

Yes, the video clearly show that it's the Chinese tourists behaving badly and harass local girls. Also, was it Chinese tourist sites that has warning for women travel into China. I believe the site is called " IncredibleChina"

What a wasted opportunity for me. I missed this chance. :D
most of the time these cowards only harass females and would never harass someone like yourself who would love an excuse to pummel them.

I feel sorry for the passengers who had to subdue them though, those guys must have been smelly as hell. @grey boy 2
what is wrong with hk government ? Liberalism is killing hk. where's Donald Tang ? HK need a Donald Tang

that old guy is tough lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom