What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

So it seems that the aircraft jettisoned it's external load , drop tanks and the weapons it was carrying.
That's a lotta load to be dropping off.

A lotta questions that need to be addressed...

If it was a technical/mechanical snag - the Pilot had little time to limp the jet back to base & had to reduce weight*.

*Fuel/Weight also to be taken into consideration.

He probably had little time to go through the checklist, maintain air speed & possibly bank the jet towards the base.

Looks like a Mirage drop tank

1194061.jpg
Just realized. J-10 has similar drop tanks too:eek:

If it was a technical/mechanical snag - the Pilot had little time to limp the jet back to base & had to reduce weight*.

He probably had little time to go through the checklist, maintain air speed & possibly bank the jet towards the base.
Just realized. J-10 has similar drop tanks too:eek:
LOL, the village folk trolling,pilot nu neend ayi sii ....😁🤣
View attachment 822672

Please stop spreading this video , its a old video from Khoshab district of a fighter jet fuel tank and has nothing to do with this new incident.

After talking to various sources i think it has been confirmed that it was one of our drone for sure and wasn't shot down either but crashed.

Please stop spreading this video , its a old video from Khoshab district of a fighter jet fuel tank and has nothing to do with this new incident.

After talking to various sources i think it has been confirmed that it was one of our drone for sure and wasn't shot down either but crashed.
Was it the new jet powered air defense drone?
k

1. I did not release the Video! I was merely replying to someone who had & gave my views.
2. Since you're a seasonal [PDF] user, you outta know that you need to reply/quote someone once - not multiple times.

It's very clearly a triangular drop tank, if a drop tank. Is there any jet in Pakistan with triangular drop tanks?
It is not round.
The impact would have changed it's shape. Looks weathered most likely belongs to a Mirage.

Back
Top Bottom