What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

If the mystery is solved why is the thread title still the same?

Damn, the thing went pitbull. This is dark...
Ok, so the mystery is finally resolved.

- - - - - - Message begins - - - - - -

The AD is testing / experimenting targeting and downing of drones. This wreckage belongs to one of those downed drones. (For dummies: The drone was ours and we shot it down)

- - - - - - Message ends - - - - - -
Me te pele ae keya sii paen.

- - - - - - Message begins - - - - - -

The AD is testing / experimenting targeting and downing of drones. This wreckage belongs to one of those downed drones. (For dummies: The drone was ours and we shot it down)

- - - - - - Message ends - - - - - -
If anyone has eyes.. they can see it wasn’t a rocket motor..

Yes it was a turbofan, but a turbofan is not supposed to be dispensable to be used in a target drone.

A cruise missile at night would have sounded like a jet to any layman, given the use of turbine. No?
H I'm
what's missing is "how was it downed" people only heard one explosion when it crashed, and I am not going to disclose and you can celebrate on yet another new secret tech

Nah I'm from Mian channu and heard two explosion first one was small

H I'm

Nah I'm from Mian channu and heard two explosion first one was small
Matches the theory that the first bang was the "aerial object" being hit and second bang when it hit the ground. Also cross-checks with the NOTAM.

Depends how serious one is to fine tune and perfect their AD capabilities vis-a-vis shooting down drones and cruise missiles.
Is Pakistan still using auto cannons against fast jets for air defence?? Isn't a non-Gatling gun pretty much use less in AD nowadays???

There are questions in life that will forever remain unanswered,
where is Atlantis? Under the sea, undiscovered till today.
where are the aliens? Among us.
how small is the brain of a Indian keyboard warrior? Think mu-phali ka dana
what Is this? A engine, a drone, a missle? Whichever, it is ours. Not from across the border. Whichever, because it is not in our best interest to reveal publicly.
👆

Is Pakistan still using auto cannons against fast jets for air defence?? Isn't a non-Gatling gun pretty much use less in AD nowadays???
Catapults.
(shooting = targeting)

Damn, managed to take out an entire building, crash site seems bigger than i expected.
Also that NOTAM is likely unrelated given how far it is from the crash site. Even if it went awol not sure how it could end up that far outside given that it is taken into consideration when issuing the NOTAM's.

ISPR/PAF is at fault here. For hiding things. And let indians run extended propaganda against the Armed forces. Same thing happened When TTP destroyed SAAB AEWC. This mentality of hiding things cause problem for Us and Pakistan only. It only provide opportunity for enemy to run rumor mills. !

ISPR/PAF is at fault here. For hiding things. And let indians run extended propaganda against the Armed forces. Same thing happened When TTP destroyed SAAB AEWC. This mentality of hiding things cause problem for Us and Pakistan only. It only provide opportunity for enemy to run rumor mills. !
They can't really say something about classified tech outright. Saab episode was a different matter

Salaam

If it was a weapons test, why was it tested in populated area? Surely, something went wrong somewhere.

if it was a drone and is down by AD, then can we have wreckage at one place and not scattered around in a large area?

Back
Top Bottom