What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Not all members on this forum have been around for long, there are many new members and also many visitors, who is not using his mind you or me?
Regardless one has been around long enough or not, it doesn't mean the common sense doesn't apply to jokes.

You must really be fun to be around at parties.

Better take a crash course on humor & fast - if you plan to stick around over here (especially whilst dealing with a topic where Indians get off on.

Either way..., i'll make a note not to tag you anything - ever.

Note: Hardly anyone is gonna add an emoji 😆 😂 :p: just for people to understand there is a joke in the post. This isn't whatsapp...

@The Eagle …. You can post on social media about notam….. Muazzafargarh range was hot b/w March 7 - 20 Flight Level GRound to FL 300

View attachment 822394
Recommend this not be posted. It raises more questions than it answers. Why would a target drone/etc. be shot down in a drill over a civilian population center?

PS image, shared by many Indian twitter accounts
Recommend this not be posted. It raises more questions than it answers. Why would a target drone/etc. be shot down in a drill over a civilian population center?
technical glitch, could be the result of failed test.

but I still doubt that it is some missile or its part.

Last edited:
Its definitely a missile , but its not booster of babar missile its some thing more look like scramjet engine
14DB3BAF-F1E4-4455-BCB9-09CB43CC58D5.jpeg
06C7F0B2-EF2A-44CE-B384-727D348C1A00.jpeg

Last edited:
What kind of mindset is this? There are many new here, you can message if you only want to share with specific people, if you post here then everyone will see it including many new and many guests. Why are you even arguing, you must be careful in future.
Yea, next time I will seek your approval before submitting a post.
Now go and do some home work on understanding Sarcasm.

@Thinker3 @Trailer23 @Windjammer Let it go boys, don’t engage in fruitless discussion….lets just stick to the topic
Roger that.

from the exhaust of the engine, the object seems to be not so fast may be subsonic. May be PAF was testing BVR on it or army air defense testing, and due to proximity fuse explosion near the object, it glides away from the path and landed beside populated area..

1646839175455.jpg
why there is a ditch possible explosion after impact or something removed from the site

Back
Top Bottom