What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

So what we know:

- It’s too small to be a fighter jet
- It seems to have jet engine
- has some sort pneumatic system
- Is cylindrical and without large wings and tail associated with aircrafts

Some sort of cruise missile?
Actually yes, because cruise missile also may use CO2 cylinder for the one off deployment of wings and air intake . 🤔

@The Eagle …. You can post on social media about notam….. Muazzafargarh range was hot b/w March 7 - 20 Flight Level GRound to FL 300

D081F129-7691-4F39-91DF-2A7A81EA5DFD.jpeg

Go back and see, read. Comprehend the said post before pressing the reply button.
I have replied to what I precieved even though I know Indian history on this, it was misleading and I did not understand your sarcasm and I am sure there will be others.

NOTAM was in place for coordinates around this area which is in very close proximity of Khanewal

30 25 North
71 21 East

B/w Gnd to 30,000Ft

15A911F7-3E11-4B3F-BBC6-C784F556AFE3.jpeg

It can't be a rocket booster from a cruise missile because that would mean launching the cruise missile right next to a populated area. The booster detaches a few seconds after launch. The launch would have been seen by many people.

And why would the military launch a cruise missile in a trajectory where they know the booster would land in a populated area?

I have replied to what I precieved even though I know Indian history on this, it was misleading and I did not understand your sarcasm and I am sure there will be others.
You didn't understand because you have only been on the forum for a month... One needs to learn to walk before attempting to run... So try to to integrate here before championing for others.
The person I quoted or replied to understood it very well.

Looks like a missile as no wings or tires are visible, from all the photos.

You didn't understand because you have only been on the forum for a month... One needs to learn to walk before attempting to run... So try to to integrate here before championing for others.
The person I quoted or replied to understood it very well.
What kind of mindset is this? There are many new here, you can message if you only want to share with specific people, if you post here then everyone will see it including many new and many guests. Why are you even arguing, you must be careful in future.

Back
Top Bottom