What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

It could also raise suspicion over PAF/PA missile tracking capabilities especially the supersonic cruise missiles which fly low. The day missile did strike, ISPR could have confirmed it within a few hours of the impact that a "projectile" was launched and hit this place in our territory. May be it took Army more than a day to acquire Intel after investigation and probably surveillance support from the Chinese military to establish that it was really a missile strike and that is the path the cruise missile followed. And DG ISPR just playing a cover up role. While even layman journalists know that it could be the Brahmos missile strike as per the presentation given. 😏😱🤢😵

We can play smart n use current world scenario n take India to task for doing such irresponsible thing during current scenario. We r nuc capable. having this ability is like having a manhood, why wrap ir n cover it so much that we always present our behind in dealing others. Our foreign office n minister has yet to utter any meaningful words. I dont doubt training n spirits of our foji bhai but its our civil govt servants who need some injections n vaccination of pride n integrity. Why we always want a foji response, then why we even have MOFA?

Indian helicopter gone down in IOK just now. Hmm. Message given.
Better answer would be à la Israeli, some high ranks officiers from the unit who operate brahmos being taken out. not a random helicopter from IAF.

That’s will be a well received answer !

1. It was an actual missile attack a deliberate attempt. If it was "test went wrong" scenario, they wouldn't have removed the flag paint and other markings from Brahmos at first place.

2. It traveled to its maximum distance of 260 Km

3. They wanted to test waters

4. Now they know that Pakistan wouldn't retaliate although they were expecting two projectiles at their territory

5. They held the escalation ladder

6. PAF just remained monitoring

7. We were caught off guard

8. Our vulnerabilities are exposed.

9. Be ready for more such attacks in future.

10. We miss Asif Ghafoor - Iftikhar is such a homeopathic dude
Agreed to all the points. Especially the 10th one. This DG should be posted in Foreign office instead. Even a civilian NSA Dr. Moeed Yousuf would have done a far better press conference and by then now India would have been scrambling in panic for the fear of a Pakistani attack.

@JamD
Any possibility that Pak waited for the missile to pass air corridore and then hit? and the hit just destroyed the frontal part? At 40k feet, the smitten blow just left small debris spread over a wide area? and the first explosion was of hit, and not of sonic boom, or accumulated? I mean if PAF tarcked it, then they waited for optimium and safe fire solution, I guess.

However, travelling to max range and ISPR eliby of dud warhead refute it. Perhaps, it is more political than actuality.

Asad Umar’s Facebook page states that the object was shot down by PAF (He’s currently attending the J-10 induction ceremony)

@JamD
Any possibility that Pak waited for the missile to pass air corridore and then hit? and the hit just destroyed the frontal part? At 40k feet, the smitten blow just left small debris spread over a wide area? and the first explosion was of hit, and not of sonic boom, or accumulated? I mean if PAF tarcked it, then they waited for optimium and safe fire solution, I guess.

However, travelling to max range and ISPR eliby of dud warhead refute it. Perhaps, it is more political than actuality.
I'm not a crash investigator but the crater and the generally intact nature of the rear suggests otherwise. Furthermore the missile was probably pretty low in its terminal phase and not at 40k. I think the entire missile hit where it hit.

Back
Top Bottom