What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Ya but they won't burn in Pakistan though, probably will be given government position as a reward. Evidently, the idea of burning in hell does nothing for our country.
There is no Islamic system in place to punish such people.
It does nothing because there is little real Islam in Pakistan. Those who actually fear Allah can never do corruption.

We will soon conclude deployment of HQ-9 systems which will be a good boost.

However, even the US and China do not have systems which can take down all kinds of Missiles with 100% success rate.
Don't bring superpowers in it. Even a sloppy Arab military of KSA has been really successful in intercepting hundreds of missile attacks from Yemen. Just a few of them succeeded in slipping through the air defense. Drone strike is entirely another matter.

The so called Balakot incident was a deliberate action by India and Pakistan retaliated by first promising a response and then delivering the promise, this time we are not even sure if it was on purpose or a malfunction, India hasn't come up with any explanation as yet and Pakistan doesn't always have to promise a response by saying it first.

A CM400AKG can also go rough / crazy due to some malfunction in test similar to what Indian Brahmos did, but we should first real picture behind this incident.

A CM400AKG can also go rough / crazy due to some malfunction in test similar to what Indian Brahmos did, but we should first real picture behind this incident.

I guess "Kanpay'n taang rhi hain" fellow was right . Too bad we thrashed him for no reason .

The Western media and governments amplify Indian propaganda. Pakistan doesn't have that luxury.

I agree that this should be wake up call. India is in a mischievous mood. The Ukraine Russian crisis is probably encouraging Modi to test waters. We need to be prepared.

India also have similar war plans against Pakistan, which Russia is implying against Ukraine, but they are better equiped and trained then Russia and will have support from West too, so we need to prepare now as war will come in some form one day.

so many KB warriors here :) so eager to retaliate with biggest canon
waisay what was it? any conclusive analysis so far?
Those who say we must retaliate are not just saying because they are behind a screen, if time come they will fight on ground, it is courage in mind and heart, and love for this country and its integrity which makes them call for retaliation. Only cowards and those who do not love this country will want Pakistan to not retaliate.

Only cowards and those who do not love this country(and are only milking this Pakistani cow by scaring us all with a bogeyman called india ) will want Pakistan to not retaliate.

Here corrected it for you

I guess "Kanpay'n taang rhi hain" fellow was right . Too bad we thrashed him for no reason .

What I believe we should get real picture and our Intelligence agencies should provide it ASAP then as per that a proper response should be given, if necessary a CM400AKG with downgraded electronics can go crazy in testing the same Indian one did.

What I believe we should get real picture and our Intelligence agencies should provide it ASAP then as per that a proper response should be given, if necessary a CM400AKG with downgraded electronics can go crazy in testing the same Indian one did.

As I said earlier , the time has come and gone for any credible defensive act

Yeh mukka apnay mu'n p mar lo

Just gonna say my pov on this matter.
1) Ispr was vague about many things. Not naming the projectile or clearing it to be missile or drone. Or was it shot down or not.
2) Now why would India do this?
So, from the pictures here it was brahmos and it also collaborate that it was moving at supersonic speed.
Secondly many fellows here especially @Salza are of view that it was not shoot down or where was our AD. Ispr has said it engaged the missile with standard SOPs and has provided the tracking data so our radars detected it even in Indian territory.
Now, why didnt we shoot it down? Ispr has deliberately not said anything about it shooting down but people from the area said they heard TWO explosions. One can guess that Pakistan didnt want to disclose its capabilities because of military hypersecrecy policies.
Second why would India do this. Two possibilities either failed test or to check our AD. Anybody with mechanical or electrical eng knowledge who has know how of control systems would know that missile stabilization is a one of the most imp task. So if it was a failed test missile guidance system would not have been able to stabilize it to be in air and it should have crashed imediately. The way it followed its trajectory seems to me that it was delibrate.
Now our response can and will only be diplomatic as much as i want our military to react in similar manner we simply cannot as 1. it would escalate and with current global crisis we would seem to be aggressor and 2. we are not 100% sure that it was deliberate. What we can do is study the material which can withstand supersonic speed, engine design etc.
He categorically said that we didn't shoot it down

I don't mind capability gaps,no military ORBAT is ironclad. The concern is really the ISPR attitude.Asking the Indians for explanation,is that why you operate state of the art weapons?? The only way forward is a retaliation, obviously on our terms.

Retaliation for what ? You don't even know what happened. Let the professionals deal with this.

Timing of it raises the questions, anything to do with the current fluid political mishmash in Pakistan?. Could be that India want to engage the Army here and they don't go full throttle in supporting the current govt.

We use to hear heightened cross border skirmishes/firing whenever Nawaz S, have had trouble with the establishment.

announcing that we intercepted it would move the eyes of the global intelligence agencies on our air defence systems which we don't want.
you think global agencies are not aware already.. come on

So we should replicate this "accident". By firing 5,6 old short range missiles probably liquid fueled ones if any still operational and nearing their decommission date. And "accidentally" landing in random places across the border.
No sir we should fire missile on the base where this Brahmos was originated in line with international norms. period.

Back
Top Bottom