What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Salaam

What do you think it is given that you've seen it? Is it large enough to be a fighter jet or does it look like a drone? Or something else?
Security forces doesn't allowed us to go close so I can't say anything. (Ya fighter jet lg to ni raha pr ajj kafi jets guzry hn which is not common in Mian channu)

NO fighter jet crashed. No UAV apparently. There are more chances of boiler blast.
I doubt it,
Thats not how a boiler or a cylinder explodes when under pressure.

In a Confined vapour explosion, escaping gas finds a route to leave the vessel and a vessel will rupture at a weakest point which usually are the welded areas

In the pictures above it seems that it collapsed as if it fell out of sky

4234AA7D-AC70-4D82-A46A-C9E828E72989.jpeg

The crater is pretty big, which means this was something big and fast. The thing in this picture MIGHT be an exhaust. The petals are definitely not part of a variable geometry exhaust.

I am speculating that this is desi jugarh:
We needed to heat-proof the exhaust and the metal that we had was too difficult to shape into an annulus so we just made it from flat pieces welded together. In the picture below the red area is where the welds didn't break and the blue is where they did. Maybe I am just grasping at straws. But in case this turns out to be a turbojet exhaust I called it first lol.
1646843417699.png

Checked from Rafiqui and Mushaf. Doesn't belong to them.
Control udhaay, control!!!!

The crater is pretty big, which means this was something big and fast. The thing in this picture MIGHT be an exhaust. The petals are definitely not part of a variable geometry exhaust.

I am speculating that this is desi jugarh:
We needed to heat-proof the exhaust and the metal that we had was too difficult to shape into an annulus so we just made it from flat pieces welded together. In the picture below the red area is where the welds didn't break and the blue is where they did. Maybe I am just grasping at straws. But in case this turns out to be a turbojet exhaust I called it first lol.
View attachment 822351
The way entire thing just collapsed, reminds me of mig21 that fell outof sky, lying flat and pressed dueto impact

Control udhaay, control!!!!

The way entire thing just collapsed, reminds me of mig21 that fell outof sky, lying flat and pressed dueto impact
Honestly, it looks more like it flew into the ground at high speed in this direction:
1646843722558.png

The rest of the debris may be further downrange in the arrow's direction or completely obliterated. Just look at how deep that crater is.

Honestly, it looks more like it flew into the ground at high speed in this direction:
View attachment 822353
The rest of the debris may be further downrange in the arrow's direction or completely obliterated. Just look at how deep that crater is.
If that is the case, i guess it fell on its side considering that there is a wing like crater on the left only. Unless it could be that those are both craters from the wing. Y shape is quite odd, but i suppose it is possible from a nose down impact?

Back
Top Bottom