What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

LOL.

That would effectively amount to abdication of the judicial function to the interpretations of the Deoband scholar. If that had been an option, to hand over adjudication of any matter affecting a Muslim's practice of his faith to the ulema, the courts would be redundant.

Unfortunately, the ulema of Deoband will not be considered; so far, no fatwa has been considered. It is unlikely that this will happen.

That is the way things are today. When the Supreme Court decided that the Triple Talaq was not regular, and went against the norms, they did not consult Deoband, they interpreted the evidence that they had.

Whether we like it or not, that is the way it is and that is the way it will stay.

Hindus are affected by this too; it is an error to think that courts adjudicate in favour of Hindu custom every time. They don't.

That is true, and that is going to remain.

All we can do is to bring matters to their attention and leave it at that.

There are several judgements older than this. PLEASE START A SEPARATE THREAD, AND THESE WILL BE BROUGHT UP FOR YOU TO CONSIDER.

Shall do, outside this thread.
Unfortunately for this member you quote that implies that somehow everything being reported by PDF Indians is the gospel truth? Just because they happen to be Indians?

any opinion to the contrary is either lack of knowledge of India at best or lies at worst.

However, our opinion as Indians about Pakistan is completely valid and we shall bring this wisdom for your benefit out of no malice and venom of our own( halo behind the avatar for effect) as our horse keeps us high above thee.

Which is why I call such members condescending self righteous sniveling individuals whose purpose here is to only play India in a shining light while they leave no opportunity to take pot shots at Pakistan and hence are unworthy of engagement or discussion with.

Not saying that there aren’t Pakistani members with the same attitude at times but pound for pound I have found Pakistani members on PDF much more self critical and highlighting of faults than any of the PDF Indian counterparts.

As for the “real” Indians - when they are done with the north/south segregated activities and relatives who once screamed “Vande mataram” and “Jahannum mein jaye Pakistan” at any finger pointing at India are now sheepishly dodging questions on calls with just “bas dua keejiye” .. I’ll trust actual people than “James bond ke nawase” types claiming I know nothing of the shining city on a hill called Bharat.

He does not have the reputation for any serious person to take his word. This happens when you constantly make sadak chap arguments. So whatever he says will only impress Pakistani's. Pakistani's does not realize that their leadership including NSA, PM, FM etc. have not built a reputation for them to be taken seriously. So even if you have a good case, nobody gives a sh1t. There is no hope of Pakistan learning any lesson in future, they continue to work in non-serious matter. I feel that government of Pakistan is non-serious even in comparison to Taliban.

Till this is not addressed there is no hope for you to get any support on anything.

A missile travelling at Mach 3 speed and height of 40k ft, if intercepted by even a small sold tennis ball size object ...it would be disintegrated and from that height the the debris/wreckage would fall in very long diameter (10-50km). With this technicalities, it ensures that that Bramos missile was crashed or forced to land on that site (controlled crash) ...as all major components are still be seen on site and the impact site is very narrow and limited to single place .

All this suggest that there was no interception at all.

View attachment 824205
Please excuse my ignorance as I am not a professional in this field, however, is it possible that such a missile could be brought down via electronic or cyber warfare?

Please excuse my ignorance as I am not a professional in this field, however, is it possible that such a missile could be brought down via electronic or cyber warfare
With technology anything is possible, Iran took control of a US drone and safely landed in Iran.

Again, the kirpan is not something that can be taken away from a Sikh.
So you agree the hijab is being “taken away” from muslims?
The ruling is discriminatory as the state is saying a particular type of clothing cannot be worn. To illustrate, if the court ruled that blue clothing could not be worn, people may reasonably feel that the law, as it is being enforced by the court, is discriminatory and utterly ridiculous (just as it is with the hijab issue).

Regardless of what is being taken away or given to others, wearing a cloth that does not harm anyone is a basic liberty that is God-given. If a man-made court takes away that right then it is completely reasonable to criticize the law or the enforcement of that law.

So you agree the hijab is being “taken away” from muslims?
I did not take a position on that in these passages, no.

But earlier, I had supported the youngsters on the grounds of their individual human rights, their freedom to dress as they please, not on the grounds of their religious rights.

Last edited:
Please excuse my ignorance as I am not a professional in this field, however, is it possible that such a missile could be brought down via electronic or cyber warfare?
Yes, it can be, but you need to have extremely advance capabilities

Allow nature to take its course.

Don't leave early to miss few more "interesting moments" like this topic.

I don't want to sound harsh, but my guess is that the Brahmos was thinking the same before it crashed.
:rofl:

What a shock to see the serious, sober @Signalian posting with this pawky sense of humour!

A very pleasant shock.

Sadly, you are now where the discussion with @Jf-17 block 3 began.

No, the ruling does not say that a particular type of clothing cannot be worn.

The ruling says that a particular type of clothing is not critical to the exercise of the freedom to practise that religion, and does not over-ride the stipulation by the institution that a particular sort of uniform be worn.

If it were to rule on blue clothing, it would rule that blue clothing was not to be worn as a right, to override any stipulation to the contrary.

There is a difference.

As I have just finished pointing out, I had supported the students on the grounds of their right to dress as they please, as an essentially human rights matter.
I appreciate the nuances you raise, however when a uniform that discludes the religious beliefs of people is mandated and reasonable accommodations to the affected parties (i.e. wearing the hijab) are not provided, the mandate is discriminatory. The court upholding the mandate on the false grounds that hijab is not critical to the exercise of practicing the religion is by extension discriminatory.

By disallowing any form of clothing in any setting you are necessarily discriminating. The court just simply believes the hijab is not worthy of accommodation / is ok to be discriminated against by that institution (just as if it were blue clothing).

@SQ8 i think this bakhtora is talking about you. Funny how educated people in his country are casually suggesting mass rape of Muslim women and if someone condemn them the usual "you don't know enough about us" is thrown at them
Every time something bad related to Hindu Nationalism happens, "sane" Indians will say "it's fine because it's a country of 1 billion" and that these people are a minority.

Dear sane Indians, your country is not a progressive, secular nation which believes in unity in diversity any more. It's time to accept that and stop living in denial.

It's time for you to stop jumping in and defending these atrocities committed by your countrymen. If you bring attention to their wrongdoings instead of covering for them, you will help combat this cancer consuming your country.

By doing so, you are not anti national. You are defending the basis your country was founded on.

The spread of Hindutva only gives more credibility to the two nation theory.

I appreciate the nuances you raise, however when a uniform that discludes the religious beliefs of people is mandated and reasonable accommodations to the affected parties (i.e. wearing the hijab) are not provided, the mandate is discriminatory. The court upholding the mandate on the false grounds that hijab is not critical to the exercise of practicing the religion is by extension discriminatory.

By disallowing any form of clothing in any setting you are necessarily discriminating. The court just simply believes the hijab is not worthy of accommodation / is ok to be discriminated against by that institution (just as if it were blue clothing).

Isn't India, which is defacto a Hindu Raj state, doing exactly, what was always expected from it? Wasn't potential "discrimination against Muslims" the fundamental reason, behind the demand for Pakistan?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom