What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Because India does it more than any other country and the other countries are not our enemy, India is.

You must be an idiot to expect India getting a fair or neutral treatment from PDF. We will give Indian and Indians fair treatment when it gives fair treatment to Kashmiris and rest of Muslims in India.
Ok... You can continue your fair treatment towards us and we will continue our fair treatment towards you.

But it really hurts me when you guys put me down and use abusive posts.
It's so bad that I can't sleep at nights.
I am almost going towards dipression due to this. OMG ....!

On a serious note lets discuss that if India fires 10 to 15 brahmos missiles on all bases together how quick we can react and hit them with same pace or how quick we can recover from their first strike and able to hit them . How soon. ?

Pakistan Foreign Minister's view on this incident:

On a serious note lets discuss that if India fires 10 to 15 brahmos missiles on all bases together how quick we can react and hit them with same pace or how quick we can recover from their first strike and able to hit them . How soon. ?
Lol you hope you would ever get an accurate answer of that question ⁉️ :omghaha:

How?

PDF is overreacting...
OO bhai !! hamarey arch enemy ne hum per ek nuclear capable missile mara ha .
PAKISTAN ki 70% abadi Eastern side per rehti ha .
Hamara quick response hona chaiye the to intercept agar wo ni kar saktey to retaliate with in minutes .
Kuch SOPs to hongey na obviously for such situations .
Or hum ne kiya kia? "Intent check karain bas intent". Hum intent hi check kartey reh gaye.
Chinti jitna mulk ha israel ,hathi jesa mulk ha iran. iran ek missile maar k dekh ley israel per pata lag jaye ga k kesey respond kiya jata ha esi situation mey.

Last edited:
Ok... You can continue your fair treatment towards us and we will continue our fair treatment towards you.

But it really hurts me when you guys put me down and use abusive posts.
It's so bad that I can't sleep at nights.
I am almost going towards dipression due to this. OMG ....!
That’s the intent, get it.

Trillion dollar question .

I do agree to your points. But please also consider scenarios where missiles are Nuclear tipped, even a single missile going through means curtains and it is a possibility in a severe conflict between Nuclear Armed countries. You may also appreciate that the rockets which are fired at Israel are so basic, they are like something which you fire and pray that it hits something. Hundreds of these rockets have landed in Israel going through their Iron Dome systems but were not able to cause significant damage because of their very limited payload and because of lack of precision. Precise rockets with decent payloads would have caused a lot more damage despite Iron Dome and other systems.
How often you have seen Nuke tipped missiles being launched? And how often 2 nuclear powers face each other in full scale hot war! Highly unlikely.
That's a doom's day scenario and I hope it never happens though.

And the Israel deliberately didn't try to intercept those rockets which were going towards deserted empty lands. It's not worth it to spend a couple of very expensive$$$ interception missiles on homemade rockets that gonna impact in an empty area. But yes some did hit the targets and caused some damage.

So the moral of the story: it's better to be safe than sorry :triniti:

By default, missiles are programmed to target the Indian ocean in peacetime. So even if you accidentally launch it it will not go to enemy territory.

Missiles don't necessarily travel in a straight line. You can program them to go to point 1, point 2, and then to the target.

To launch a Brahmos missile to another pre planned point, you have to enter the new coordinates. And during tests, the coordinates are ALWAYS verified, especially when testing near the border.

Some nuclear missiles have preset coordinates for major enemy cities. It's possible some idiot set it to a preset target in Mian Channu, but then it would have hit some target of value. Unless of course it was meant for a nuclear warhead, in which case these coordinates would be chosen for maximum effect of an air burst.

A faulty guidance system would see the missile spiralling out of control, not going on a steady supersonic flight at 40,000 feet and making a very precise turn.

Brahmos has a self destruct procedure in case all else fails.

Judging from this and the path of the Brahmos missile, it's extremely difficult to brush this off as some accidental technical glitch.

--

Also, the fact that frantic hotline calls were made to Pakistan is likely the reason no swift response was undertaken.
By default, per official policy, the missiles are neither deployed nor mated with nuclear ahead during peacetime. However, based on the exercises conducted by ASFC it doesn't take too long to deploy them, if and when such an eventuality arises.

The "ballistic" missile flight tests, as per our agreement with India, are to be conducted Southwards towards the Arabian Sea/Indian Ocean. However, the agreement only pertains to ballistic missile tests and excludes cruise missiles.

Oh, THOSE samosas are too hot for you to handle!
We are fully ready :lol:

1202D88A-5109-4D1F-8341-02BEFB70A2D2.jpeg

Pakistan is paying the price for abandoning Strategic Depth and adapting Strategic Incompetence.

6 major military escalations in 3 years with only 1 response.

DayDateIncidentLocationResponse
Tuesday26 February 2019India launches air strikes on PakistanBalakot, KPKOperation Swift Retort by PAF
Monday04 March 2019Indian submarine intercepted by Pakistan Navy as it tried to enter Pakistani waters.Pakistani Territorial WatersNone
Monday05 August 2019India annexes Indian Occupied KashmirInternationally recognised disputed areaNone
Saturday16 October 2021Indian submarine intercepted by Pakistan Navy as it tried to enter Pakistani waters.Pakistani Territorial WatersNone
Tuesday01 March 2022India's Kalveri Class submarine intercepted by Pakistan Navy as it tried to enter Pakistani waters.Pakistani Territorial WatersNone
Wednesday09 March 2022India fires a cruise missile on Pakistan.Mian Channu, PunjabNone

Pakistani conventional detterent is being aggressively challenged and it is eroding fast due to lack of appropriate response.
1) Wednesday 27 February is a day india will remember forever

2) Indian submarine was intercepted before it entered Pakistani waters!!! We detected it and showcased its pictures to the world super shameful for india

3)india unilateral can say anything inshAllah we will liberate this….. they also lost 1300 square kms to China and last I checked azad Kashmir is still Azad!!!

4-5) Indian submarines was still in international waters trying to enter Pakistan…. We showed it limping back to the world

6) india 🇮🇳 apologizes and accepts that it’s nuclear deterrent is not reliable…. It’s military is in shambles and another mi-17 crashed the same day!!!! Do you the implications of what just happened !!!! This is worse than surrender , it’s a gift from Allah!!!!

We should thank Allah for his blessings. In the nuclear age the enemy is nuclear war itself!!!
K

Last edited:
So if a kid makes a mistake or does something wrong will it go running to daddy and accepts it immediately? It is when that kid is confronted it accepts it.

Why would you consider Indians to be incompetent for everything but not in this.
Yes if a kid shoots someone and its mistake he will admit immediately

We are talking about nuclear missle
Not a air balloon

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom