What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

For aggression there needs to be intent which they have said officially there was none.

I agree 100% that Pakistan reserves the right to investigate further. Not sure about legal bindings I doubt there will be any joint investigation.

Pakistan will first carry out an investigation of her own.

It is a matter of debate in the parliament that scope of Raddul Fassad be extended to include mechanism of countering rogue threats from inside Indian territory.

An immediate halt to all weapons testing from India is a matter of regional and global peace for UNSC to undertake.

Our DGISPR's intellegent statement was very good, as it stated that it was possible that the Indians may have fired this missile accidentally, letting the cat out of the bag and letting the Indian trap into our net, and now it is a major victory for us to bring India on admission, and Pakistan now informs the whole world that the Indian nuclear system is a significant threat to entire region. I would say that firing back is not a good advice since it exposes our technology to the world and makes us more vulnerable to monitoring by other nations. The United States has already started flagging a campaign of regime change against us, and if we respond by firing back, this will cause us to face even more troubles.

Well while the theories of probing hold weight. Remember, india has sunk their submarines and frigates and burnt aircraft carriers all while performing “maintenance”.

So adding launching a missile to the long list of accolades is not out of the realm of possibilities.
Why isolate just India, all major naval powers like USA, RUSSIA and your favourite China has done all of the above.

Just India bashing for likes in PDF seems to be your forte.

Ab suwar kay batcho say pocho, jab "accidental firing of missile" howa tha, tou kyu khamooshi ch-he howe thee?

#PhatiHoweKyuThee?
24hrs kay baad jab DG-ISPR nay Press Conference ke aur bhanda khola tou phir maafi arahe hai.

Bicharay
***.jpg
wallo nay kitnay pages zaya kar deye jis may F-16, JF-17, Mirage aur kya nahe gira deya. Nearly 48hrs later, instead of losing jets - we gained 6 brand-spanking-new jets.

Ab "Porki-Porki" aur funny emojis '🤣😂' kartay raho.

This made me laugh hard LMAO. Indians on social media are trying to cover their mistakes by arguments that are so cringy, it could give you cancer. Here is one I found for you @Trailer23 😂

1647098007428.png

Ab suwar kay batcho say pocho, jab "accidental firing of missile" howa tha, tou kyu khamooshi ch-he howe thee?

BTW, @The Eagle what is the threshold of profanity where one should get a warning, considering, I got one for saying A**h***. I even used stars to mask the offensiveness.

India is fundamentally a nation of jokers and shall be treated as such. :lol:

Any sane mind with a bit of sense can understand the consequences and easily speculate the outcome without going into if and buts. It is indeed considered the highest level of incompetency and inability of handling sophisticated weapons. And here the world actually added India into MTCR. May I ask this BS organization aka IAEA, where the **** these guys are now? the projectile wasn't just a random missile, it was a nuclear-capable missile with Mach speed.

Instead of understanding the situation, how dangerous it could be what if Pakistan fired tactical missiles in retaliation? Pakistan has shown the highest level of maturity in both cases (26 Feb and now again). The idiots again have shown, they're actually a waste of sperms.

The history busted them every time. They laughed and made fun after they intruded Pak airspace on 26 Feb and exactly the next day hardly 48 hours, fuckedup in the broad daylight and end it up with begging Pakistan "****** hamari phat chuki hey plgg hamara pilotwaa waphissh kardoo sari dunya kay agay hamaray desh ka bhalatkaar hogaya hey Modi teri pen nu".

These idiots have not even seen the Press Briefing of their Tri-Chief in which they officially admitted everything included "Pakistan returning our pilots under the Geneva Convention rules not any other way" Air Vice Marshal R G K Kapoor. Again they laughed when a Pakistani pilot was killed in a crash landing somewhere in the north area and exactly the next day their CDS Bipin tati roasted along with his family, they literally lecturing others about morality and respect for the soldiers.

Why isolate just India, all major naval powers like USA, RUSSIA and your favourite China has done all of the above.

Just India bashing for likes in PDF seems to be your forte.
Because India does it more than any other country and the other countries are not our enemy, India is.

You must be an idiot to expect India getting a fair or neutral treatment from PDF. We will give Indian and Indians fair treatment when it gives fair treatment to Kashmiris and rest of Muslims in India.

You can't win arguments or convince the highest order of illiterates esp those who awarded their pilots and celebrated so-called victory after got global level humiliation with the following result:

40 CRF + 1 Heli shot-down + 6 Crew killed + 2 fighter jets shot-down + 1 POW + Brigade HQ bombed by the adversary VS ? ZERO.
I think humko ab 27th Fab ko discuss kerna chor dena chaiye .
They got the upper hand , plus they have raised the bar .

Their intent was to fire it deep Inside Pakistani territory they achieved their target.
If you say we will raise this issue at international level it means you lake the courage to retaliate. By the way Where's damn International condemnation? Why American European are mum? Wish I could request GOI to give us some face saving.
India has horrible command and control structure. Basically they are clueless about this incidence. They even unaware where that missile go. Imagine missile has no tracking system. Either missile had no GPS system or some rogue element inside the armed force lunched.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom