What's new

Indian Border security force brutally killed Bangladeshi youth with bayonet

I think India should mine the Indo-BD border with anti-personal mines so that if any Bangladeshi is unfortunate to step on a mine will not blame BSF or India but on his bad luck.

Right on spot, after all a civilian was abducted
from inside our territory by animals.

PS- Check out the news link if you can read,
as Idune only posted the translated keypoints.

Yeah Animals cross the border illegally, and publish biased news Amardesh. Thanks God BSF is thr to Keep those animals away from our human society.

RIP to the innocent victim.

bayonetted to death? Really?

What need is there for such senseless violence on a clearly unarmed person? The Bangladesh government should take action to see to it that these incidents do not go unpunished.

Bhaijaan jo khud charas peeta hai use doosre ko charsi kehne ka haq nai hota. It is like 100 chuhe kha ke billi haj ko chali. samhe? Nai samjhe.

Okey i will try to explain you. Your security forces are doing this with your own people. So it will be very kind if you try to stop them before you come Ranting here over the issue of how we treat illegal immigrants.

:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
You support the killing of a Bangladeshi member here on PDF?

How much more disgusting can you guys get?

it does not matter it is idune or udune......any bangladesh who wants to cross into india illegally is doing at his own risk....don't blame us...

also in china if any one crosses illegally what you do....welcome him and give him chicken hakka noodles ?

Bayonets ??? Hmmm. Perhaps this happened in 1945 ? :D Also, if one reads the article, it seems that the deceased returned and gave his account to the reporter of what happened after he was killed. I thought that reincarnation is a Hindu belief.

This Brutality is become a symbol of Indian Army specially for unarmed , anywhere in world in Kashmir ,Nepal or Bangladesh :undecided:
I strongly support that innocent poor young chap :cry:

Well no Doubt Lawbreakers and cruel are everywhere including Pakistan , But the records shows the triumph of Indian Army in this matter , they even not spare International war prisoners.:angry:

This Brutality is become a symbol of Indian Army specially for unarmed , anywhere in world in Kashmir ,Nepal or Bangladesh :undecided:
I strongly support that innocent poor young chap :cry:

Cross the border and go over to BSF and tell them that to their faces then :D Your support will be addressed by them :D

Well no Doubt Lawbreakers and cruel are everywhere including Pakistan , But the records shows the triumph of Indian Army in this matter , they even not spare International war prisoners.:angry:

Read post #34. and please show me which records you have seen. Don't you think 1st of all Pakistaniz like u need to stop your own security forces from killing your own people.

They even use fighter jets to bomb them.

about sparing international war prisoners. you must research what happened to your 93000 prisoner of war in 1971.

seems that occupied Kashmiris and unarmed Bangladeshis have at least 1 thing in common:

their people have constantly been a victim of heavy-handedness and extra-judicial killings by so-called "democratic" hindustan

seems that occupied Kashmiris and unarmed Bangladeshis have at least 1 thing in common
:

You missed one more thing they have in common.

Both Kashmirs and Bangladeshis are victims of rapes by armed Pakistanis

Kashmirs in 1947

Bangladeshis in 1971

some hindustany yapping about rape in Kashmir? We all know who the culprit is......

remember Shopian? Actually, just the other day the occupation forces (a.k.a. the sissies) raped a young girl in Kulgam District, occupied Kashmir.

there are still ongoing anti-india protests taking place as I type this

Violence in Indian Kashmir over alleged army rape - Yahoo! News

so you have a lot of nerve to point the fingers @ Pakistan. All you can do is bring up the past, whereas at present the number of rates and extra-judicial killings waged by the sissies is ever so much on the rise. And we're not even talking about militants, or 'suspected' militants but rather --civilians who are clearly unarmed.

Back
Top Bottom