What's new

Indian Batsmen Practice On Stools To Face Irfan's Bowling

He is such a tall guy....I like to see this guy on bowling action...He resembles very much like Bruce Reid the former Aussies Bowler...

Irfan looks like the WWE wrestler Great Khali .
He looks too tall for a cricketer.
At a height of 7'1" , i wonder whether he is suffering from gigantism .

Last edited:
My favourite team for this Match was INDIA ....before that Media HYPE
now they all are portraying us Bigger Giant (just hype) right after the 2 consecutive victories.........
I never mind...if we loose that match ..... Bcoz we're already in great distress & good news are in SCARCITY

N
Pakistan are biggest chokers against India in world cups... Neither Irfan nor Afridi gonna win you the game. Irfan can't even bowl 5 overs without breaking down.
Can you bowl even a single delivery....You wanna see Irfan completing his quota ? Stay tuned to Star Cricket on Sunday...watch and learn how to bowl than...:sniper:

Irfan looks the WWE wrestler Great Khali .
You can say that because Irfan is "shortest" person in his family home...:agree::woot:

Can you bowl even a single delivery....You wanna see Irfan completing his quota ? Stay tuned to Star Cricket on Sunday...watch and learn how to bowl than...:sniper:

You can say that because Irfan is "shortest" person in his family home...:agree::woot:

Last 5 world cups I watched enough even when your team had shoaib, wasim and waqar.. In CL 2013 our team thrashed your team which had Irfan in playing xi.

N
Pakistan are biggest chokers against India in world cups... Neither Irfan nor Afridi gonna win you the game. Irfan can't even bowl 5 overs without breaking down.
Dont troll on my thread ....again .

Last 5 world cups I watched enough even when your team had shoaib, wasim and waqar.. In CL 2013 our team thrashed your team which had Irfan in playing xi.
Past is gone now ........ focus on future ........

Irfan looks like the WWE wrestler Great Khali .

Doesnt look like he suffers from gigantism and Irfan looks nothing like Khali ,Khali was one ugly guy and you could tell he was a freak by his deformed features .

Irfan is well proportioned like holding ,garner etc etc

What do you call a tall Indian ?:lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom