What's new

Indian author Sushmita Banerjee shot dead in Afghanistan

you can keep your lies to yourself. Since it was you who called yours and as well as mine religion a lie whereas I dint call any.

And NO I don't call all religion lies.

I believe in my religion and also in all Ibrahamic Prophets .

Now if you have anything substantial to contribute on this thread? if not you can move on

:) could be someone wants to draw attention to his rivals.

anyway her story has 101 loopholes.

Seems Bollywood stuff not real

wah.. so you say that someone who was killed by mslim terrorists supported by Pakistan as a liar and you contributed substantially?
and religions have 1001 loopholes, they are true?

spring onion calls sushmita's stories lies, but she has told me in the past that ahmed qureishi is a journalist, when he's a white liar. She is also close to Zaid Hamid who also tells white lies.

Her bias is obvious and hence her opinion of a dead indian woman worthless.

wah.. so you say that someone who was killed by mslim terrorists supported by Pakistan as a liar and you contributed substantially?
and religions have 1001 loopholes, they are true?

Her story do have loopholes. Period.

as far as religions well come again in a separate thread and compare your religion with others I have no issue with what you believe since you are a hindu and that's is suffice to know that you don't believe in my faith same goes for me wrgt to yours.

spring onion calls sushmita's stories lies, but she has told me in the past that ahmed qureishi is a journalist, when he's a white liar. She is also close to Zaid Hamid who also tells white lies.

she also agreed that all religions are lies.

You can prove them liars that's NOT my issue :).

why don't you post her story of escape here and we can discuss the loopholes in it or how much it sounds true ;)

dead or alive the words/claims written/made by her contradict her own narrative.

she also agreed that all religions are lies.

:laugh: NO I don't.

If you want I can agree yours is a lie??

Her story do have loopholes. Period.

as far as religions well come again in a separate thread and compare your religion with others I have no issue with what you believe since you are a hindu and that's is suffice to know that you don't believe in my faith same goes for me wrgt to yours.

well, her stories may have loopholes ( I cant comment because I had not heard about her till yesterday) but so do all religions ( I don't know what religion you follow) .
If you call someone who spins something with loopholes as a liar, then it should apply for ALL men or women. That makes all creators of religions as liars.

You can prove them liars that's NOT my issue :).

why don't you post her story of escape here and we can discuss the loopholes in it or how much it sounds true ;)

dead or alive the words/claims written/made by her contradict her own narrative.

:laugh: NO I don't.

If you want I can agree yours is a lie??
I don't follow lies. you just said anything with a loop hole is a lie and I say that all religions have loopholes , so all religions according to you are lies including your own, whichever that is.

well, her stories may have loopholes ( I cant comment because I had not heard about her till yesterday) but so do all religions ( I don't know what religion you follow) .
If you call someone who spins something with loopholes as a liar, then it should apply for ALL men or women. That makes all creators of religions as liars.

I don't follow lies. you just said anything with a loop hole is a lie and I say that all religions have loopholes , so all religions according to you are lies including your own, whichever that is.

I don't find any loophole in my religion :) SO NO not all religions are lie.

And if you had NOT heard her story or fiction diary then first go read and then comment.

I was NOT talking about religion you unnecessarily brought religion into it and that proves you have no backing arguments hence posting BS.

I don't find any loophole in my religion :) SO NO not all religions are lie.

And if you had NOT heard her story of fiction diary then first go read and then comment.

I was NOT talking about religion you unnecessarily brought religion into it and that proves you have no backing arguments hence posting BS.

Religions like you say Sushmita banerjees encounter was, is a man made piece of fiction.

Since you are taking about fiction I thought this is a good entry point for religion. you are posting BS by dishonourably accusing a dead woman killed by cowardly terrorists who are blinded by religion without giving any justification.
So please shut it and post worthwhile and honest posts if you can. you wont be able to if you are also blinded by religion.

Religions like you say Sushmita banerjees encounter was, is a man made piece of fiction.

Since you are taking about fiction I thought this is a good entry point for religion. you are posting BS by dishonourably accusing a dead woman killed by cowardly terrorists who are blinded by religion without giving any justification.
So please shut it and post worthwhile and honest posts if you can. you wont be able to if you are also blinded by religion.

RIP to the dead. Whoever killed her its indeed wrong.

BUT her death doesn't mean that we should NOT question her claims which contradict her own narrative simple as that.

And it has NOTHING to do with religion so there is nothing blind or otherwise here

It is brave of a person to escape the clutches of animals like the afghan Taliban. She believed that the afghan Taliban were indeed finished rather naively. She was a good wife and supported her husband rather than living safely in Cal. She adopted her husbands people as her own and worked in the honourable profession of medical activities and care giving to the blighted people who have been ravaged because of the savage nature of religion.
She was ultimately killed by the very same wild beasts who rightfully should have no place on earth if there was a god. Her death has proved that there isn't a god.

RIP to the dead. Whoever killed her its indeed wrong.

BUT her death doesn't mean that we should NOT question her claims which contradict her own narrative simple as that.

And it has NOTHING to do with religion so there is nothing blind or otherwise here

So you did not question her claims.. you called a dead person a liar. and there is no way that person can defend what she has written . that to me is not charitable on your part.
religion is involved because that's the reason she was killed by Taliban.

It is brave of a person to escape the clutches of animals like the afghan Taliban. She believed that the afghan Taliban were indeed finished rather naively. She was a good wife and supported her husband rather than living safely in Cal. She adopted her husbands people as her own and worked in the honourable profession of medical activities and care giving to the blighted people who have been ravaged because of the savage nature of religion.
She was ultimately killed by the very same wild beasts who rightfully should have no place on earth if there was a god. Her death has proved that there isn't a god.

:))) how did she escaped from Taliban Clutches ?? can you throw some light please

So you did not question her claims.. you called a dead person a liar. and there is no way that person can defend what she has written . that to me is not charitable on your part.
religion is involved because that's the reason she was killed by Taliban.

She converted to Islam so NO nothing to do with religion at all.

Taliban deny involvement in Banerjee’s killing – The Express Tribune

rip.gif

:))) how did she escaped from Taliban Clutches ?? can you throw some light please

She converted to Islam so NO nothing to do with religion at all.

Taliban deny involvement in Banerjee’s killing – The Express Tribune

Read the book, you will know.
Talibunnies are a people inspired by religion. every action of their is thus motivated by religion. So this killing is due to religion.She may have converted to x,y or z religion. her religion has no impact in this episode. it is the religion of the Taliban that matters.

Read the book, you will know.
Talibunnies are a people inspired by religion. every action of their is thus motivated by religion. So this killing is due to religion.She may have converted to x,y or z religion. her religion has no impact in this episode. it is the religion of the Taliban that matters.

:))))) I read. its you who claimed she escaped from Taliban whereas her own claims in the story contradict her.

So the onus is on you please post information how she escaped and whom escaped from ;) ????

Back
Top Bottom