What's new

Indian Atheists Population

How many atheists are in India as a percentage? Some relatives in India told me most atheists in India are Western wannabes who are desperate too seem "modern" and "cool".:rofl:

Interesting, so I guess Bhagat singh was also a western wannabe :undecided:.

Interesting, so I guess Bhagat singh was also a western wannabe :undecided:.

Bhagat singh was patriotic enough. Some idiots are ashamed to say they are patriotic and believe as if they are too cool. Have encountered this attitude a little too much.
These gays bad mouth India, make fun, as it is fashionable enough.
Bhagat Singh achieved something for India. These blokes didnt

Bhagat singh was patriotic enough. Some idiots are ashamed to say they are patriotic and believe as if they are too cool. Have encountered this attitude a little too much.

I dont know what you are trying to say.Getting back to the point, if a person doesnt believe in god, how does he/she become a "western wannabee"? Just curious

so you can be an atheist if you are patriotic enough? So lame k lemme tell you something. I am Indian and hindu. I will raise my family in India and my kids wont be religious not a tiny bit. You mad bro?

I'm a Hindu by birth but in practice I do all the things a religious person does, I don't know why but I don't feel attracted to GOD MANY times since last 3-4 years. So I believe I'm a atheist in way. And yeah please don't ask about my food habits as I don't like beef & pork. Except these two I can eat anything eatable by us.

I believe in my culture more than the religion although both are loosely tied.

I'm a Hindu by birth but in practice I do all the things a religious person does, I don't know why but I don't feel attracted to GOD MANY times since last 3-4 years. So I believe I'm a atheist in way. And yeah please don't ask about my food habits as I don't like beef & pork. Except these two I can eat anything eatable by us.

I believe in my culture more than the religion although both are loosely tied.

Hindu by birth but I eat both pork and beef. I don't even feel ashamed of it any more. But I seriously dislike sea food. Thats the only meat I dont like oh except sushi :D

there are two types of hindus-
1.astikan(believe in vedas/gods)

2. nastikan(dont believe in vedas/gods)

How many atheists are in India as a percentage? Some relatives in India told me most atheists in India are Western wannabes who are desperate too seem "modern" and "cool".:rofl:

your relatives seems to be describing the reactionary agnostics that are a bunch of sissies not capable of coming to any conclusion , convenience is where there allegiance lies.

Atheist and i mean (true atheism) is not a belief or some code, its a knowledgeable state of mind that cant help it but laugh at the antics of religion while at the same time see the value in it.

It brought about by realistic ideals striving to be productive and internally causes alot of strife .

Any form of Modern western wannabe generalization can only be laughed at.

Hindu by birth but I eat both pork and beef. I don't even feel ashamed of it any more. But I seriously dislike sea food. Thats the only meat I dont like oh except sushi :D

There is nothing like ashamed of eating it but it is affected by my food behaviors(really hard to change) & my culture for which I feel proud. also I have read that human being is more prone to disease by eating them.

so you can be an atheist if you are patriotic enough? So lame k lemme tell you something. I am Indian and hindu. I will raise my family in India and my kids wont be religious not a tiny bit. You mad bro?

I dont really get you. being an athiest or a religious person is ur choice. I don have the right to force that on anybody.
But you see, Patriotism is something expected from every citizen of a nation. Any parent can bear if a kid is irreligious, but cannot bear if one is a traitor or do not respect his nation.
I cannot, and a majority of people cannot.

I dont know what you are trying to say.Getting back to the point, if a person doesnt believe in god, how does he/she become a "western wannabee"? Just curious

Simple. They love to play cool. Saying no god is the fashion in the west. Hardly people go to church, nor those people respect their culture.
They become a western wannabe by disregarding our culture, get it sir? They think, that even talking proud of our nation isnt cool.

Count me in. Pdf have strange ways for athiest to become religious :)
Infact I learned more bout my religion, culture here than in ma history books !!

You will become muslim one day... :)

Most hindus know that, worshiping some cows or pennis is plain stupid. They just remain hindu only to get married or attack muslims.

Most hindus know that, worshiping some cows or pennis is plain stupid. They just remain hindu only to get married or attack muslims.

you-can-bullshit2_zps24dcd231.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ppl like ur elite member,,,,satyanaash

......Edited......... Not worth it

Back
Top Bottom