What's new

Indian arrested in Saudi Arabia for trying to cast a spell on boss

It is not really a far fetched claim though. The only thing is why would he do it in Saudi Arabia.

And if he was coerced then he can make it known to the court.

Actually you cant, Again you will have to go back in Police Custody :) till the court resolves the issues . Otherwise who in right mind would claim to do "Black Magic" even if he is dong it , in SA

Ḥashshāshīn;4380192 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Indians (Hindus specifically) also believe in black magic and co.?

d6xgy.jpg

We don't believe in black magic.

Question, do the authorities in Saudi Arabia believe that black magic is "real"?

If they don't believe it is real, then surely there doesn't need to be a punishment for it since it is not real.

So, do they believe it is real or not?

The news paper report was very vague and did not provide too many details. Can you throw more light on this incident ?

If the victim was a hindu (a reasonable assumption) and he might have imported a 'taweez' as a good luck charm to help me get rich, which is the only reason why Indians come to SA to work in spite of the 2nd class citenzensip they are subject to.

He would have admitted to it being a taweez in all innocence as its a good luck charm. Taweez, A Good Luck Charm Popular in India

Some of them come with instructions as to how to invoke the gods to bring about good luck.

What would be this mans fate ? .....you seem to suggest these operations are usually done to uncover other 'crimes' and the arrest for doing 'magic' would only be a eye wash. Is that what you are suggesting ?

e.g if the boss suspects that this guy was sleeping with his wife this would be a good way to get rid of him ?

Thats considered a bidat. and indeed such nonsense jaadu toona bidat in our faith.

Though there must be , there is some link between ancient rituals and their affect, the more the human go beyond human thinking and research well supernatural things are there BUT again the right and wrong is something we are told to differentiate between.

The Saudis are against all kinds of bidats and even here in Pakistan if someone points to such bidat, people start calling that person wahabi.

funny phrase twisted by all for own interests

Actually you cant, Again you will have to go back in Police Custody :) till the court resolves the issues . Otherwise who in right mind would claim to do "Black Magic" even if he is dong it , in SA

You need to understand that any Hindu holy charm is considered 'black magic' in Hardcore Islamic Saudi Arabia.

That guy must have admitted to it being a holy hindu charm that is used for good luck. In saudi arabia that means 'admitting to black magic'. One of the problems being a KAFIR in land of the pure.

You need to understand that any Hindu holy charm is considered 'black magic' in Hardcore Islamic Saudi Arabia.

That guy must he admitted to it being a holy hindu charm that is used for good luck. In saudi arabia that means 'black magic'. One of the problems being a KAFIR in land of the pure.

Then he should not have done that . Respect the laws of the Land you are on .

Then he should not have done that . Respect the laws of the Land you are on .

Most Indians are open minded and are RESPECT all shades of opinions and practices.

That victim comes from such a society so he naively assumes all societies are similar in nature. I guess he learnt his lessons the hard way.

That being said I would still wait for the full facts to come out.

That guy must have admitted to it being a holy hindu charm that is used for good luck. In saudi arabia that means 'black magic'. One of the problems being a KAFIR in land of the pure.

What about the same problem while being a KAFIR and at the same time in absolute KAFIR LAND?????

how will you justify that if a kafir gets a harder death on the same pretext in his own kafir land?

Do people really believe in Magic Spells and Sorcery? Aren't we living in information age?

You know how they say, magic is undiscovered science.

However this case is weird and different.

there is no love lost between chinese and yindoos on this forum, but i still must say: these retarded, lunatic saudis shall one day know the wrath of all the abused and the poor

That guy must have admitted to it being a holy hindu charm that is used for good luck. In saudi arabia that means 'black magic'. One of the problems being a KAFIR in land of the pure.

Then why would he go there?

I'm a "kaffir" (atheist) myself and I know where I'm not wanted.

If he went there he should have known the law of the land and followed it. Otherwise don't go.

If he went there he should have known the law of the land and followed it. Otherwise don't go.

i asked him a question what about the worst treatment of Kafir on the same pretext in his own kafir land?

he is yet to reply me.

there is no love lost between chinese and yindoos on this forum, but i still must say: these retarded, lunatic saudis shall one day know the wrath of all the abused and the poor

the same goes with poor in our own land. if we feel low while doing mannual taboo jobs in our countries then why we love to do the same in an alien land.

the same goes with poor in our own land. if we feel low while doing mannual taboo jobs in our countries then why we love to do the same in an alien land.

being rich is a debt. some people know how to behave with that debt on their back. saudis collectively, but unfortunately a lot of rich people in china - and i may say in pakistan as well - don't.

things will end badly for them when the poor come to collect this debt.

Poverty and lack of opportunity has a habit of making the best of men do the worst of things.

Even do things that will make your soul shrivel so that your family can live in comfort and your sisters can get married. Not that I expect you to have a maturity to understand human nature and need.

I doubt if people going to other nations to make a bit of money make it a habit of learning all their laws and becoming expert in their legal system. Maybe you do that ..... clearly you are high IQ ?

Back
Top Bottom