What's new

Indian Army's Dhruv helicopter crash-lands in Poonch. Norther Command Chief Lt. Gen. Ranbir injured

Only an Indian mind is capable of believing such non-sense. This dude was involved in a serious crash yet, you dont see a single scratch on him, everything is hunky dory here, just like Uri Strike. Both are figments of Indian imagination.

How can an Indian mind compete with Pakistani mind????

Pakistanis are all together on another plane!!!

13067317_f1024.jpg

Last edited:
Okay,
BTW this pic is from today when PM visited Rajouri:-
EH4aWZBUcAEgjfv

I dont understand why are you wasting your time, energy, efforts???

Why the need for justification??? Let the abduls be happy with the propaganda of @officialDGISPR. who the hell are we to wake them up from their hallucination???

I dont understand why are you wasting your time, energy, efforts??? Why the need for justification???

Because, the poster is himself in a serious doubt and is trying to satisfy himself.:lol:

Anybody, who has seen the video or photographs of the crash would no doubt be in a serious doubt about the way it has been covered by Indian media.:o:

Because, the poster is himself in a serious doubt and is trying to satisfy himself.:lol:

Anybody, who has seen the video or photographs of the crash would no doubt be in a serious doubt about the way it has been covered by Indian media.:o:

This actual photo isn't enough ? Now that is really an unfortunate attitude ...

i think their commander maybe killed by our army response and now they are covering up it through crash of helicopter

The commander you talking about is a Let General... Pakistan engaging his helicopter will be a declaration of war. Sometimes try to make sense

Last edited:
Why did Modi change his jacket?
Do you expect him to wear the winter jacket that is worn outside in cold inside the base?
He is simply wearing army fatigues, like other officers.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom