What's new

Indian Army will soon get 4 Heron TP drones on lease from Israel, plans to deploy them at LAC

Looks like you have acknowledged animal raping is a common activity in India and you have moved on. Good.

The world is waiting for the Indian military to show their pictures and videos of the Galwan clash. We only see coward Indian soldiers running away, getting beaten , and captured by PLA troops.

Remember seeing is believing but for Indians making up bollywood fantasy is believing.

View attachment 750916
View attachment 750917

View attachment 750915

Looks like you agreed china is a leader in pedophilia. that rape as a culture was accepted in china when up until slightly over a decade ago. china had no anti-rape laws and found sex with minor acceptable

You've said no soldiers died in galwan for 10 months and asked for proof back then too. Bragged about it and then your CCP confessed without any videos or pictures. I just chose not to show pictures of how you cowards (soldiers) left you women to be assaulted by the Japanese. you can choose to not believe it till I show you pics of those women- but I chose not to disrespect them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom