What's new

Indian Army will soon get 4 Heron TP drones on lease from Israel, plans to deploy them at LAC

they are leasing you drones . is main ye hoti hai dosti kahan se a gai bhai ???????? :rolleyes1:

if we read leasing terms and conditions costs sari dosti pichwary se nikal jaay gi .
A gandoo thanking his rapist

currently they are battling against both hamas virus and covid virus and inspite of that they are leasing us these very advanced drones ya dosti nhi to kiya h?
Business at the best. Apni halat kharab ho phir bhi paisy kamany hain.

Heron TP is a nice drone. But I don't like this ''lease'' agreements. You probably leased the operators too. And letting foreigners to use military equipment in your own soil is no good.

Are you saying Indian soldiers are COWARDS because they run away from Chinese troops?

View attachment 750896
View attachment 750897
Indian soldiers run away left their wounded soldiers behind?

View attachment 750898
View attachment 750899

Are you saying the Chinese are brave because they ran away and left their women and children behind in the enemy's hands?

Are you saying the Chinese are brave because they ran away and left their women and children behind in the enemy's hands?

Can you show the pictures or videos? I can only see the Coward Indian soldiers running away. There is a saying that a picture is worth a thousand words. Pictures of COWARD INDIAN SOLDIERS RUNNING AWAY is at least a billion words.

galwanclash.gif

Untitled1.jpg

Can you show the pictures or videos? I can only see the Coward Indian soldiers running away. There is a saying that a picture is worth a thousand words. Pictures of COWARD INDIAN SOLDIERS RUNNING AWAY is at least a billion words.

View attachment 750902
View attachment 750903

You want me to show pictures of your soldiers running from the Japanese and leaving women and children behind in their hands? NAH- I think I give them more respect in not plastering those pics here than you give your Chinese citizens and soldiers.

You want me to show pictures of your soldiers running from the Japanese and leaving women and children behind in their hands? NAH- I think I give them more respect in not plastering those pics here than you give your Chinese citizens and soldiers.
Is this what Indians think of their soldiers VS REALITY?

EaoHUXAU0AA9xix.jpg

Is leaving your women and children behind in the enemies hands and running off from the battle a Chinese military doctrine?

View attachment 750906
Off course the Mighty Indian soldiers don't like to masturbate because rape is better.

Off course the Mighty Indian soldiers don't like to masturbate because rape is better.

That's awful if they did that ...but why you are guys doing it to your children now?

why did your soldiers run away, leaving Chinese women and children in the hands of the enemy?

That's awful if they did that ...but why you are guys doing it to your children now?

why did your soldiers run away, leaving Chinese women and children in the hands of the enemy?
Nobody knows more rape than Indians. India # 1 for women.

Posts of No-value/off-topic

Last edited by a moderator:
It literally took less a second on google search about INDIANS raping animals. There is thousands of news about Indians raping cows, dogs, and goat. I can fill up this thread with these articles. It is a common thing in India.

I asked you to show some pictures or videos but we can only see COWARD INDIANS SOLDIERS running away from Chinese soldiers. lol

View attachment 750910
View attachment 750911

you literally have the same links spamming for months here. AND you want me to show pictures and videos of how you soldiers ran away from the Japanese, city after city, and left your women and children in their hands? There are several of those but I chose to show respect towards those women and children, unlike your kind, who can't even respect the sacrifices of your very own soldiers.

or you are asking for pictures and videos from a country, china, that severely censors and blocks any information that shows them a bad light?

A country, that for almost 10 months refused to even acknowledge their dead soldiers! hell back then you were asking everyone who said the Chinese soldiers were killed to show pictures and videos too, while your government said none died... ONLY TO BE proven wrong 10 months later, when the CCP confessed but lied about the numbers.

Thank you for the tax contributions that we use towards anti-china policies! :enjoy:

your videos are deceptively edited and rest are from unknown sources on twitter (banned in China, ironically)with obvious made up bull as a narrative.
they are renting 4 despite claiming to hold 600 billion dollars in Forex.
looks more like a gimmick to impress/pacify retarded awaam (like they did quad copter swarm destroying paper buildings) than any thing serious that can threaten/endanger China.

PS. China and another country have been practicing air defense for the past 2 weeks in Tibet near LAC

forex has nothing to do with the military or any other budgets. the objective of a forex balance is not to use it as a piggy bank you keep breaking into when you want large purchases.

you literally have the same links spamming for months here. AND you want me to show pictures and videos of how you soldiers ran away from the Japanese, city after city, and left your women and children in their hands? There are several of those but I chose to show respect towards those women and children, unlike your kind, who can't even respect the sacrifices of your very own soldiers.

or you are asking for pictures and videos from a country, china, that severely censors and blocks any information that shows them a bad light?

A country, that for almost 10 months refused to even acknowledge their dead soldiers! hell back then you were asking everyone who said the Chinese soldiers were killed to show pictures and videos too, while your government said none died... ONLY TO BE proven wrong 10 months later, when the CCP confessed but lied about the numbers.

Thank you for the tax contributions that we use towards anti-china policies! :enjoy:

your videos are deceptively edited and rest are from unknown sources on twitter (banned in China, ironically)with obvious made up bull as a narrative.

Looks like you have acknowledged animal raping is a common activity in India and you have moved on. Good.

The world is waiting for the Indian military to show their pictures and videos of the Galwan clash. We only see coward Indian soldiers running away, getting beaten , and captured by PLA troops.

Remember seeing is believing but for Indians making up bollywood fantasy is believing.

Eu73Be2VgAApJRR.jpg

989A5F68-FC42-45A7-9539-CBC661CD7521.jpeg

EvD4pGyUUAE0tv2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom