What's new

Indian army truck runs over a sikh child and then tries to flee

I don't think it was religiously motivated, Sikhs have been spared of that since the whole 80's debacle.

I wouldn't say Hindustan is free of religious bigotry though, Muslims don't exactly get the best treatment and Dalits are only oppressed because of the teachings of Hinduism.
When it come stop Sikhs in India, we enjoy a sttys at par with majority infact truth to be told, we are respected by the general crowd. Can't say the same about Muslims yes... But they are definitely not treated badly due to teachings of any religious books... that's why I said you need to understand how Indian society works ... religious is not minds while treating or dealing with someone. The tissue about Muslim that you are trying to highlight is due to a different reason altogether. I might be given negative ratings due to speaking the truth, but if you are interested to know exactly why the rift exists between Muslims and most other communities then may be you should open another thread. Will contribute. And no... Dalits are the most benefitted community in India. Heck..they enjoy facilities that even a common like and the brahmins would be envy of. Dalits are actually now being hates because of their social status and people envy then instead of them being treated due to low castes...that wra is long gone As I said, you need to study Indian society out of books, just cause India's democractic and lberal nature, too many people have freely written too much garbage about India to sell their books.

Yawn... anything new to say?
See his post. If you agree to that language (he started it), then I have nothing new to say and will bash him or anyone in the same tone. I troll only when someone tries to bring my religion into it..so if you can't give advices to them, please don't teach me.

What's wrong with PDF?

One indian kid incidentally met an accident with army truck and people are here, trying to do propaganda agaist indian army and forget about their army which obe of the unique arny that used helicopter and fighter plane against our people

Look at this idiot! Another low iq North Indian most likely.

A truck full of army men getting lynched by a civilian mob..

Give your bollywood brain a rest.
And they were going to the police station..

Look at this idiot! Another low iq North Indian most likely.

A truck full of army men getting lynched by a civilian mob..

Give your bollywood brain a rest.
ok false flagger, give your meat head some work why would passengers get lynched its only the driver who gets into trouble.

What's wrong with PDF?

One indian kid incidentally met an accident with army truck and people are here, trying to do propaganda agaist indian army and forget about their army which obe of the unique arny that used helicopter and fighter plane against our people
No the army truck tried to run away instead of stopping and taking the kid to hospital.
So what wrong with you Indians? Why r u always running away

If the boy was wearing orange, hindu army would give him marchpast.

not talking about kid but on your army who killed and then ran away like cowards lol..
How dumb are you. It's not the army it's ITBP. Anyone who is scared after killing a Kd on road is generally seen fleeing to save himself of charges. If it's not getting in your thick head then first learn reading. Dont embarrass yourself

hey,don't blame me..you should blame the one who started the thread if what you are saying is truth because he mentioned the words 'indian army' or you are too illetrate/ignorant to understand the difference between this ITBP of yours and army..
want further embarrassment?? all you have to do is to ask..

Maybe they were returning from IOK where they are terrorizing, murdering and r@r@p1ng innocent people and they forget to shun those procedures in East Indian Punjab as Indian Punjab is not occupied territory where murdering with impunity by 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists is legal.

hey,don't blame me..you should blame the one who started the thread if what you are saying is truth because he mentioned the words 'indian army' or you are too illetrate/ignorant to understand the difference between this ITBP of yours and army..
want further embarrassment?? all you have to do is to ask..
Good that from your rhetoric of the army fleeing , you have no come down to correcting whether it was army or itbp. I don't blame trolls like you... Next time do a proper research before trolling... As otherwise it just adds more embarrassment to your already low life of trolling.

Back
Top Bottom