What's new

Indian army truck runs over a sikh child and then tries to flee

Barjinder Singh (@kesri84) Tweeted:
Indian army were about to run off after killing sikh kid at Hemkunt Sahib https://t.co/cDWcvbLThb
When the army is indulging in hit and run.

Why should aam junta follow the law?

here comes the false flagger. No one would remain on the spot after an accident, the mob would lynch the person in the vehicle, soldier or civilian makes no difference. Driver will first go the police station & surrender to escape from the mob. Seems some ppl dont have common sense.

here comes the false flagger. No one would remain on the spot after an accident, the mob would lynch the person in the vehicle, soldier or civilian makes no difference. Driver will first go the police station & surrender to escape from the mob. Seems some ppl dont have common sense.
Look at this idiot! Another low iq North Indian most likely.

A truck full of army men getting lynched by a civilian mob..

Give your bollywood brain a rest.

ITBP....not army.

Secondly it's sad that an accident occured. Just like any loss of lfe in any car accident is sad, this one too is sad. The driver should not have fleed and deserves to be punished. I see no religious conspiracy here. I also urge you guys to understand, in India everyone does not walk with religious prism in front of his eyes..so this may seem like religiously motivated, it's just an accident.

Serves the turban heads right. When Jinnah offered them freedom they chose to be subserviant
Better than living like a lungi afraid all their lives under the threat of drones and bomb blasts.

Last edited:
ITBP....not army.

Secondly it's sad that an accident occured. Just like any loss of lfe in any car accident is sad, this one too is sad. The driver should not have fleed and deserves to be punished. I see no religious conspiracy here. I also urge you guys to understand, in India everyone does not walk with religious prism in front of his eyes..so this may seem like religiously motivated, it's just an accident.

I don't think it was religiously motivated, Sikhs have been spared of that since the whole 80's debacle.

I wouldn't say Hindustan is free of religious bigotry though, Muslims don't exactly get the best treatment and Dalits are only oppressed because of the teachings of Hinduism.

Back
Top Bottom