What's new

Indian Army to Deploy Military Helicopters to Chinese Border for the First Time

DEM0lezVoAAbjJl.jpg

China has more Firepower , India have hard troops in that Area but its just too much Fire Power to match the Chinese , just your Rocket Artillery will lay waste to their Infantry if China put their focus on India Alone , Technology wise, India is behind China , China has more Air Power , SAM coverage , Satellite , Electronic Warfare Capabilities , Attack Ships , Submarines , Cruise Missiles , Man Power , Tanks , Towed artillery , Howitzers etc ..
and China will not Fight with India as a Arrogant Country , they will fight in manner that they will defeat India and give Lesson to rest of the World that you don't mess with China .. it will be a show-off for Americans too

Not really,the himalyan mountains block radar coverage so u have nothing to target with and ur missiles won't fly over the himlayan peaks to reach delhi.Lol.

This.

Not sure why people are clamoring for a war.

Glad that Chinese Politburo has smarter people.

And isn't the new Chinese power transition coming this year??

Did Eleven Jing ping utter a word on the stand off ?

Do you know the Chinese language = Mandarin?
Do you ever dedicate one minute of your daily life to Chinese TV?

If the answer is yes on above, prove it.
If the answer is no, why ask inane & irrelevant questions?

Simply simple.

Ok...China has everything in large number and their hackers can give trouble to anyone..but son of kisne li you have to understand stragically you have border dispute with almost 19 countries and don't forget us and u.s. Can you remind me last time China won an all out war against any country with modern military. 200 indian soldiers humiliated and defeated 2000 pakistani soldiers backed by pakistani tank division in laungewala post '71 war for which britt praised Indians. I believe pakistani soldiers are brave than chinese soldiers. So dude its the bravery in soldiers that wins the war which you know less than a little about.

Do you know the Chinese language = Mandarin?
Do you ever dedicate one minute of your daily life to Chinese TV?

If the answer is yes on above, prove it.
If the answer is no, why ask inane & irrelevant questions?

Simply simple.
Sir I tried to search Chinese media reports about Mr Eleven's views on the border standoff but couldn't come across anything. Since you are all knowledgable and know the Chinese language, may you please enlighten us lesser souls with some insights on the views of Mr Eleven on the issue which he has shared with the Chinese media.

This.

Not sure why people are clamoring for a war.

Glad that Chinese Politburo has smarter people.

And isn't the new Chinese power transition coming this year??

The problem with chinese people is they trust too much on their state own version of global times. I bet most of the chinese think India has entered into chinese territory but little they know abt Chinese long time tactics of breaching their neighbours sovernighty(tibet..phillipines..Singapore..Taiwan). This time it was Bhutan but they dint think of india. I am proud to say India saved Bhutan and we will help tibet and Taiwan to get full freedom by god grace.

its like mike tyson giving chance to a 1 year old boy who tries to bite and taunt him.

If i have on my disposal, armed forces double the size of singaplre i would be able to take down new delhi in no time from tibet

you should try to move from your cushy cube in Singapore and move to the Himalayan border

Sir I tried to search Chinese media reports about Mr Eleven's views on the border standoff but couldn't come across anything. Since you are all knowledgeable and know the Chinese language, may you please enlighten us lesser souls with some insights on the views of Mr Eleven on the issue which he has shared with the Chinese media.

The current affairs & knowledge defunct dude is on my crosshair.
But I do not want to pull the trigger yet.

However, your handicap to not defend your own (question) duly noted.
Next time be specific and stay away from frivolous & flippant inputs.

The current affairs & knowledge defunct dude is on my crosshair.
But I do not want to pull the trigger yet.

However, your handicap to not defend your own (question) duly noted.
Next time be specific and stay away from frivolous & flippant inputs.
I just asked if any comment from the Chinese premier has been given on the issue Sir. If yes, then please share the link whether in English or any other language. You are hitting in all directions but avoiding my straightforward question.

I just asked if any comment from the Chinese premier has been given on the issue Sir. If yes, then please share the link whether in English or any other language. You are hitting in all directions but avoiding my straightforward question.

Because, the situation here is akin to;
You falling down, getting up with broken limbs, and asking me to provide you crutches at my expense.

Audacity limits exceeded!
I refuse to entertain you.

Simply simple.

Because, the situation here is akin to;
You falling down, getting up with broken limbs, and asking me to provide you crutches at my expense.

Audacity limits exceeded!
I refuse to entertain you.

Simply simple.
That's the best comeback when you have nothing substantial to say. You refuse to entertain me because you have nothing to say on the question raised by me.

Simple.

That's the best comeback when you have nothing substantial to say. You refuse to entertain me because you have nothing to say on the question raised by me.

Simple.

Because you are being imprudent at best, with the following line:

Sir I tried to search Chinese media reports about Mr Eleven's views on the border standoff but couldn't come across anything

Do you know mandarin?
Obviously no.

Once again, frivolous dialogue emanating from your own infertile mind.
What is my input in your own moot point?

Nothing, nada, zilch.

Because you are being imprudent at best, with the following line:

Do you know mandarin?
Obviously no.

Once again, frivolous dialogue emanating from your own infertile mind.
What is my input in your own moot point?

Nothing, nada, zilch.
Do you talk sense? It's obvious No. Since you are caught pants down you're shooting in all directions aimlessly. The Chinese premier gives every statement in mandarin I suppose since he doesn't speak English. There are enough Chinese experts and interpreters in India who would translate his statements and share it in media if he speaks on India. Now, since you shared Pappu's pic captioned why our PM didn't speak on the stand off, I asked you why is it important enough for him to speak on the issue when the Mr Eleven hasn't spoken on it. If you have anything relevant to say on this then please go ahead or don't embarrass yourself further.

Back
Top Bottom