What's new

Indian Army test new Brahmos

Don't see why Indians always get so high whenever the word BrahMos is mentioned。

It is a piece of ordinary weapon that is partly built in India using outdated Russian technology。

India should aim for range 500+km and speed M4+,for that's what China has in its arsenals。:enjoy:

Brahmos is already way above and beyond what Indians believe they are capable of. They are over achieving by creating such a missile with joint development with Russia. As for this being an outdated technology for others, its an advance technology for Indians. So I would like to congratulate India for develop such a weapon. 
India is now a hyperpower.

The producers of Superpower 2030 need to create a new movie that incorporate Brahmos into the movie.

Brahmos is already way above and beyond what Indians believe they are capable of. They are over achieving by creating such a missile with joint development with Russia. As for this being an outdated technology for others, its an advance technology for Indians. So I would like to congratulate India for develop such a weapon.

Jealous chines!!!!!

The producers of Superpower 2030 need to create a new movie that incorporate Brahmos into the movie.
mate you are one hell of a funny guy.i wonder why are you wasting your precious time out here blabbering on behalf of the 50 cent brigade for such meagre remuneration when you should be working in the entertainment industry earning millions of $....:rofl:

Not me. I'm a Taiwanese American. Why would I be jealous of Brahmos. Like another guy said, an outdated Russian technology that Indians brag about being the best of the world.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!

Your post shows your jealousy!!!!

Brahmos is out dated????

Since your country does not have it? Nor going to have it in near future?

Not me. I'm a Taiwanese American. Why would I be jealous of Brahmos. Like another guy said, an outdated Russian technology that Indians brag about being the best of the world.
no wonder why the U.S. immigration department is getting spanked these days by the U.S. administration as they have allowed countless numbers of tom,dick and harry to immigrate and settle in the States.......:coffee:

India is now a hyperpower.
what is the supapower china doing about it?? 
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!

Your post shows your jealousy!!!!

Brahmos is out dated????

Since your country does not have it? Nor going to have it in near future?
he is the biggest troll in pdf , he is here 24/7

YJ-18.

Brahmos is a Russian missile, not an Indian. It was developed with old Russian technology using Russian engineers. 

Never believe anything coming out of India. They lie so much about their military equipment to feed their jingoistic population.

India has no hypersonic missile. All their claims are not credible, just ultra nationalists spewing their propaganda.

when Brahmos is about to hit your ACC, do u think your captain will ask where this missile was made??

:lol: Iran has a cruise missile that has Mach 9 speed.

It's so hilarious Indians actually believing they have a cruise missile with Mach 7.5 speed.

These guys are so gullible. No wonder they are religious crackpots.

If the Indian officials said India has tested a cruise missile with Mach 100 speed, the gullible Indian population would buy it hook, line and sinker.

India has to get Russian technology to build a supersonic cruise missile and these guys expect us to believe they can now develop hypersonic cruise missiles.

India can develop hypersonic cruise missiles.....in computer simulations.

There is no missile called 'Shaurya' noobies :lol:
755579TROL.png

No iran mention here if u hve source please post against you claim

Hypersonic[edit]re No name of iran mention here were is your mach 9 missile give post source to verify your claim:bunny::bunny::bunny:
A hypersonic cruise missile would travel at least 5 times the speed of sound.

• BrahMos-II / is a hypersonic missile currently under development under India and Russia.[6]
Supersonic

A
These missiles travel faster than the speed of sound, usually using ramjet engines. The range is typically 100–500 km, but can be greater. Guidance systems vary.

Examples

Long-range subsonic[edit]

A United States Air Force AGM-86
The US, Russia, UK, Israel, Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, China and India have developed several long-range subsonic cruise missiles. These missiles have a range of over 1,000 kilometres (620 mi) and fly at about 800 kilometres per hour (500 mph).[citation needed] They typically have a launch weight of about 1,500 kilograms (3,300 lb)[citation needed] and can carry either a conventional or a nuclear warhead. Earlier versions of these missiles used inertial navigation; later versions use much more accurate TERCOM and DSMAC systems. Most recent versions can use satellite navigation.

Examples:

Shaurya missile

no wonder why the U.S. immigration department is getting spanked these days by the U.S. administration as they have allowed countless numbers of tom,dick and harry to immigrate and settle in the States.......:coffee:

Na, they are very strict now. Maybe why you are not allowed to come here. I have been here for decades. 
when Brahmos is about to hit your ACC, do u think your captain will ask where this missile was made??

We will not ask any questions, we will just shoot it down with evolve sparrow. And we'll take out the planes and the base where the planes are from.

We will not ask any questions, we will just shoot it down with evolve sparrow. And we'll take out the planes and the base where the planes are from.

yeah right:coffee:

That is if you can track a stealth missile cruising 3m above the sea surface, maneuvering at the very last point when your radars and defense systems will be so desperately trying to track it and what will even be more of a pain in the a$$ for PLAN, is that its terminal velocity will be upto Mach 3 and that it can strike from anywhere i.e. from a warship, submarine or even a fighter.
And before you know it.............

.......goes PLAN....enjoy
good luck with your sparrows and crows.:china:

Last edited:
Na, they are very strict now. Maybe why you are not allowed to come here. I have been here for decades. 

hahahaha
China does not have capability, matter of fact, no one has the capability to take down Brahmos.
Its too fast for u...

i was simply making a point that when a missile hits a ship,u dont have the time to discuss weather it is from India or Russia.

yeah right:coffee:

That is if you can track a stealth missile cruising 3m above the sea surface, maneuvering at the very last point when your radars and defense systems will be so desperately trying to track it and what will even be more of a pain in the a$$ for PLAN, is that its terminal velocity will be upto Mach 3 and that it can strike from anywhere i.e. from a warship, submarine or even a fighter.
And before you know it.............

.......goes PLAN....enjoy
good luck with your sparrows and crows.:china:

I'm not from China so I can not speak for PLAN. but the US navy can easily take it down. So don't sell this missile as if no one can take it down because this missile cannot pass through an aegis destroyer. You will need to overwhelm the system. 
hahahaha
China does not have capability, matter of fact, no one has the capability to take down Brahmos.
Its too fast for u...

i was simply making a point that when a missile hits a ship,u dont have the time to discuss weather it is from India or Russia.

read my post. The automated system won't be discussing whether if the missile is Indian made or Russian made.

Dude the ones under development are not fanboy stuff... are they? also these chinese do operate 2.5-3 mach CMs... even the oniks...

As for "deep strikes"... all modern day CMs are capable of tht..

P.S: Tells us about its block II version?

I dont know why these pakistanis become so excited with the accomplishments of China.Well they are very better than India , you mentioned these chinese missile systems what is your contribution to that systems? After all it is developed by them. What is pakistan role in that

Back
Top Bottom