What's new

Indian Army targets Pakistan Army with new sniper rifles across Line-of-Control

but .... but ...... but ...... I want to say "thank you jinnah" and worship imran khan. He is so fair and good looking.

You can say thank you to my D as well while you are at it ........ but .... but.... but ........ it may not meet your fair and good looking criteria.

Interested in saying thank you?

Is that how you celebrate ? ....... makes sense.
If you reach far enough you can find a rat hiding in a parrot hole.A way for modi too get more easy slum votes

20190405_054555.jpeg

If you reach far enough you can find a rat hiding in a parrot hole.A way for modi too get more easy slum votes
View attachment 551334

lol. Landowners in Dharavi are a handful of "Slum lords" who will be disposed off as per the law.

The land is going to be redeveloped and the people there are going to be living in high rise buildings in the center of the city. Making them instant millionaires.

You can say thank you to my D as well while you are at it ........ but .... but.... but ........ it may not meet your fair and good looking criteria.

Interested in saying thank you?

You are busy shaking you D in pdf. Isn't that what you guys do all day ? "celebrating" moral victories.

I'll believe it when I see it for now you ain't convincing no one
lol. Landowners in Dharavi are a handful of "Slum lords" who will be disposed off as per the law.

The land is going to be redeveloped and the people there are going to be living in high rise buildings in the center of the city. Making them instant millionaires.

You are busy shaking you D in pdf. Isn't that what you guys do all day ? "celebrating" moral victories.

Indian Army targets Pakistan Army with new sniper rifles across Line-of-Control
March 22, 2019| 19:36
India Today
The new sniper rifles were purchased directly by the Indian Army Northern Command (Photo for representation)
HIGHLIGHTS
  • Army using the M95 Barrett and a rifle made by the Italian company Beretta
  • The damage caused by the sniper rifle fire is yet to be ascertained
  • Tensions with Pakistan are currently high the Pulwama attack and the Balakot airstrike

The Indian Army is learnt to have been targeting the Pakistan Army with state-of-the-art sniper rifles along the Line-of-Control in Jammu and Kashmir. The sniper rifle fire is being directed towards Pakistani posts involved in violating the ceasefire agreement, sources told India Today TV.

The sources said the rifles involved in the Indian action against Pakistani troops are the M95 Barrett and a rifle made by the Italian company Beretta. Both these rifle were procured by the Indian Army recently on a fast track basis.

According to the sources, the new rifles were purchased directly by the army's Northern Command under financial powers granted to the commanding-in-chief of the Northern Command. Lieutenant General Ranbir Singh is the current commanding-in-chief of the Northern Command.
I think this is unfounded. The IA does not deploy sniper rifles.

I'll believe it when I see it for now you ain't convincing no one

I don't need to convince anyone. Just have to state Facts and provide links to those Facts.

The truth is self explanatory.

Its lies and propaganda that need justification.

I think this is unfounded. The IA does not deploy sniper rifles.

They use bow and arrows. .....true story. .....true story. :agree:

Ok jai hyper power of the universe, now happy, so what next @Shankranthi ;):enjoy:

No problem you can say thank you to a shaking D ........ come on now don't be shy .... it isn't unusual stuff for you.

The land is going to be redeveloped and the people there are going to be living in high rise buildings in the center of the city. Making them instant millionair
Yea yeah. Been hearing this for decades.

Mandir Wahi banayengay.

You are so lucky. You have so many reason to celebrate.

Your inflation now is 9.4% and your currency is now less than half of Indian rupee i.e. 1 INR = 2.05 PKR.

pakistan is the only nuclear power where people living below poverty is increasing. By end of fiscal year, 6.6 million more will be added to existing 55 Million persons below poverty.

India on other hand, has reduced poverty rate from 55% to 28% bringing almost 300 million out of poverty.

Yet you find reason to celebrate. I am jealous. If only we had imran khan. :cry:
Cheap Indian tactics & traits...
  1. If they get beating in battle field, change the topic to economy :rofl:
  2. If their best aircraft gets destroyed, make a false claim F16 was involved and they shot it down but without any evidence
  3. Su30 which was the best aircraft until Feb 27, is not even mentionable now and cry for Rafale

2. If their best aircraft gets destroyed, make a false claim F16 was involved and they shot it down but without any evidence
  3. Su30 which was the best aircraft until Feb 27, is not even mentionable now and cry for Rafale
tohri dair aur and they will start talking about fatf!! humiliate them more then they will talk about usa putting pressure on Pakistan over something random and how US will assist india because what is a supa powa without white masters blessing!

Last I checked, India has promised to continue taking out terrorists camps inside pakistan as a PRO-ACTIVE step and not in reaction to terrorist attack.

Is that how you define "get beating in battle" ?

Also Su-30 MKI continues to remain our top aircraft for air dominance till the Rafale arrive. Where is the confusion ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom