What's new

Indian Army targets Pakistan Army with new sniper rifles across Line-of-Control

Sure we would celebrate

But keep it up ;)

You are so lucky. You have so many reason to celebrate.

Your inflation now is 9.4% and your currency is now less than half of Indian rupee i.e. 1 INR = 2.05 PKR.

pakistan is the only nuclear power where people living below poverty is increasing. By end of fiscal year, 6.6 million more will be added to existing 55 Million persons below poverty.

India on other hand, has reduced poverty rate from 55% to 28% bringing almost 300 million out of poverty.

Yet you find reason to celebrate. I am jealous. If only we had imran khan. :cry:

Your inflation now is 9.4% and your currency is now less than half of Indian rupee i.e. 1 INR = 2.05 PKR.

pakistan is the only nuclear power where people living below poverty increasing. By end of fiscal year, 6.6 million more will be added to existing 55 Million persons below poverty.

India on other hand, has reduced poverty rate from 55% to 28% bringing almost 300 million out of poverty.

Yet you find reason to celebrate. I am jealous. If only we had imran khan. :cry:

And finally the baniya has sought refuge in ......... what he considers the most precious thing. Money.

Your rising above the poverty line is pretty much apparent, previously you sangh lot were wearing chaddis (with that distasteful display of chicken legs), now you are able to buy cloth for full pant. :tup:

pakistan is the only nuclear power where people living below poverty is increasing. By end of fiscal year, 6.6 million more will be added to existing 55 Million persons below poverty.

Poverty, inflation rate, currency devaluation

Face saving at its peak :( :(

:lol:

Your rising above the poverty line is pretty much apparent, previously you sangh lot were wearing chaddis (with that distasteful display of chicken legs), now you are able to buy cloth for full pant. :tup:

LMAO :rofl: :rofl:

And finally the baniya has sought refuge in ......... what he considers the most precious thing. Money.

True. Yet another "Moral victory" for pakistan. :cry:

How I wish we had jinnah and imran khan.

You probably live in a slum dawg get the **** out off here

Are ya mental so the 2 soldiers just took a look at the burning ghillie suit and said oh shit might as well give up like how does that work bro my mind is not able to comprehend such retardation
No, just the harsh reality of life. :(

But the news that really matter is that two Indian soldiers died due to accident. :agree:

PDF is full of stories of such victories. From accidents, to suicides to errrors all of which is promptly posted to showcase the greatness of PA and their victories. Led by imran khan.

nahh, those all show incompetence of indian army. Btw, did you and your countrymen here on PDF consciously chose to avoid this thread? not changing the topic, just feel like there is lack of indian response on that thread.

You probably live in a slum dawg get the **** out off here

My slum is being redeveloped by your ummah brother , Dubai :cry:

2191630.jpg

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com...-go-to-dubai-company/articleshow/67877317.cms

How I wish we had jinnah and imran khan.

You have the cow, and that surgically enhanced 56" ......... ain't that enough?

Your reputation is that of murderers of your nation's father.

nahh, those all show incompetence of indian army. Btw, did you and your countrymen here on PDF consciously chose to avoid this thread? not changing the topic, just feel like there is lack of indian response on that thread.

Pretty much all my countrymen are BANNED

Haven't you lot figured that out yet ? :lol:

So your sniper rifles got their first victims.

Two Indian snipers.

Anyways good work.
New Spyder Sam got their Mi 17 with IAF Personnel's.
They are getting S 400, Lets see whats it get for Indians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom