What's new

Indian Army should learn from 'historical lessons': China

Ohhh man,you beat the war drums.and even you reach and end result asking indians to nuke china.even they american can't do this now.because Dragon is Back in international scene,so avoid any escalation with china other wise the whole world would be burn by nukes from "Nuclear Nine"

Then stop the warnings and use the firepower.....If you are that confident.

China should understand that we are not pakistan who can surrender their land and sovereignity to others.
Who run to UN in 1962 against the chinese i think man was nehru? Same man who was gone to UN in 1948 against the Pakistan to request stop the war in Kashmir, and red bahadur( even he was not brave) shastri who was running towards UN in 1965 after attack on lahore was repulse by Pak army. You are a loser nation and don't ask me about the 71 because you was never a winner that was bengali traitors who damage the cause,other wise you can't have the balls to face Pak army,in 1999 your p.m request Clinton to neutralize the kargil from pak army.this time again you run to your mighty America for rescue you from the Dragon

Apny garebhaan me jhaank.
Tu kon sa ghalaaxat se pak ha .
Dusro ko insaaniyat sikhaane se pehly kashmir me apna rona band karo .
I couldn't understand a single word except kashmir in your post.
But I guess you are angry with what I posted.

Who run to UN in 1962 against the chinese i think man was nehru? Same man who was gone to UN in 1948 against the Pakistan to request stop the war in Kashmir, and red bahadur( even he was not brave) shastri who was running towards UN in 1965 after attack on lahore was repulse by Pak army. You are a loser nation and don't ask me about the 71 because you was never a winner that was bengali traitors who damage the cause,other wise you can't have the balls to face Pak army,in 1999 your p.m request Clinton to neutralize the kargil from pak army.this time again you run to your mighty America for rescue you from the Dragon

Don't worry in the virtual world of PDF....Pak won every thing. But once in a while come out of the well. Reality is very much different.

After China provokes India, Indian nukes and Destroys Chinese economic future. Americans tease Chinese for being a undeveloped nuked nation. Since nothing grows in Han China due to Indian nuke fall out, Chinese are refugee in Vietnam, Japan and Tibet etc.

Indian should fight nothing short of a nuclear war if China provokes. In 1962 we didn't have nuclear option, we should never let China get away with a conventional war.
We had no first use policy,China too have the same.

I couldn't understand a single word except kashmir in your post.
But I guess you are angry with what I posted.

Yeah indians always act blind and deaf when it comes about humanity in kashmir .

India is falling exactly where Pakistan wants it to be. With each passing day, India is now portrayed as a enemy infront of billion plus Chinese living in mainland and diaspora. Pakistan only needs to relentlessly whisper into Chinese and some hot action on LOC at this juncture would be icing on the cake. A preview of two front war would be lovely. :butcher:

Again interesting response by Indians. :coffee:
The usual "Ye kar den gey" "wo kar den gey" missing when facing china

Since most of such China's wailing and bawling happens whenever there is a meeting between India-US or India-Japan leadership, we tend to let it pass.

Nothing will happen; leaders of both sides will exchange some political words, score points in the news, media will harp on it on both sides and then everything will return back to normal.

So Supaal Powal China has pushed Indian soldiers back from its territory ?

Its been more than 7 days now.

India invades Chinese territory. China say, 'oh be scarrrreddddd.......remember history....we had dragonssss...........whoooooooo!

main-qimg-8d7ff5eadf2e586e56403d3d62504e79

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom