What's new

Indian Army shot Pakistani officers, after calling flag meeting

Yeah and still we have many a number times your GDP. Hehehehehe.

bhutto once said - ghaas khayenge, bomb banayenge. bomb to bana liya, Ab khao beta ghaas.:D

OOOOOHHHH run everybody. Pakistan is gonna use atom bum. :D :D :D

Higher GDP ka kya faida jb awam hi gareeb hai... hum to bomb bna k ghass khate hain tum loog to wese b ghaas e khate ho veg loog

LOL Oh look India use Made in Russia stuff but Planes crashing from skies submarines having blast inside at dockyard ships drowning who needs to attack India

It happened on IB not LOC, so keep your cease fire violation BS for bharti janta

Your army is far bigger and get many time more budget and also famous for faking to get medals. So, probability for this be true for India if far high.
LOC ya International border, the points are still valid..
Our army is bigger.. Why?? Our population is second in the world.. 6 times than Pakistan,But Pak army is almost half of Indian army..
Our millitary budget is big.. Why?? We are a bigger economy.. Our gdp is more than 8 times than that of Pak, but our budget is only 5 times that of Pak..

I could walk you through history and prove you what BS your media and PA pr agency is. But that is not gonna bring back soldiers. And neither will you stop believing lies your army is telling you, but you will find an excuse to blame India somehow. Soooooo, i am just gonna ignore you.:big_boss:

I feel sad, if that is the best answer that you can give me. Because I asked a simple question and expected an explanation in return, not the excuses and allegations from time immemorial.

fake title..nobody calls officers for flag meeting and then shot them..

No Ullu Banawing...

This is the same media that was telling Pakistani citizens that they are winning in East Pakistan hours before the Pakistani army surrendered in Dhaka. So take that nonsense with a pinch (a few kgs actually) of salt. Please understand that its impossible for Pakistan to admit that India killed their soldiers in a fair fight. So dreaming up lame excuses becomes a necessity.

@Oscar. Is any mainstream media in Pakistan carrying this line of reporting ?

All of it. The Indian military is lying through its teeth that one of its lower officers planned this lowly ambush on the lines of a flag meeting.

fake title..nobody calls officers for flag meeting and then shot them..

No Ullu Banawing...

Where do you think the "Baghal mein Churi, Mun pe ram ram" came from?

Make sure that indians must not take advantage of taliban insurgency, we have enough numbers and strength to reply in a same manner. I hope the Rangers will act more smartly from now on because expecting peace from IA is a complete faulty assumption that we are continuously making.

now thats get little funny..at the beginning of this thread,Pakistanis were putting some brave faces and accusing the Indian Media to put a face saver,and now,you guys are accusing Indian Army for lying?? :lol:

lolz. It never happened till now. Even when we had worse relations. Kargil... 26/11 etc.
No side does it because next time it will be them.
Looks like fake news.

It means a tendancy of showing good on the ouside, but being evil from within.

Now this line has been used many a times in Pakistani movies to depict the wicked and cunning 'Chanakyan' Hindu Indians.

All of it. The Indian military is lying through its teeth that one of its lower officers planned this lowly ambush on the lines of a flag meeting.

do you really believe that??you know all about yahoopanti of your media..they post every kind of crap..

Back
Top Bottom