What's new

‘Indian Army saved my life,’ LeT terrorist urges fellow militants on ‘wrong road’ to return home

Theparadox

Reaction score
Country
India

A Lashkar-e-taiba (LeT) militant, who was arrested after three civilians were killed on April 30 in Baramulla, praised the Indian Army and urged terrorists who are on a 'wrong road' to 'return home'.

According to a Zee News report, LeT terrorist Aijaz Gujri's in a video said that the Indian Army could have killed him but saved his life instead. "I hid myself in bushes where I was arrested, where Army could have killed me but they saved my life," gujri said.

He appealed to the other terrorists, who are on the 'wrong road' and have been 'living in the jungle', to give up the arms life and return to their homes to family.

Gujri named one of the terrorist 'Nasir Amin' to leave his arms life and return back to his ailing mother.

Gujri also revealed details about how Pakistan orchestrated violence in Kashmir. “The day I was arrested, we were told by Pakistan to create violence in the valley. We were told that Army is doing brutalities while it’s not true. It’s a conspiracy which was hatched in Pakistan.”

On April 30, three civilians were killed by terrorists in the North Kashmir town of Baramulla.

According to the police, the terrorists surfaced near Khanpora market in the town and started firing indiscriminately killing three civilians on the spot

The three victims were identified as Asif Ahmad Sheikh, Haseeb Ahmad Khan and Mohammad Asgar of Kakar Hamam in Baramulla district.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...ilitants-on-wrong-road-to-return-home-2613618

Well yiuvsaw YouTube videos of them begging foe food

Its not just food.

The Indian Army faces rape allegations which makes it either war criminal or indscipline depending on how one looks the kashmir conflict as.

The heavy politicizing of the Army as well has not helped the Moral.

Shambolic finance irregulations.

You name it. They got it.

Bipins cracking under the pressure.

Its not just food.

The Indian Army faces rape allegations which makes it either war criminal or indscipline depending on how one looks the kashmir conflict as.

The heavy politicizing of the Army as well has not helped the Moral.

Shambolic finance irregulations.

You name it. They got it.

Bipins cracking under the pressure.
Bip bip bip......Morse code

You will be surprised at their reaction the minute you tell these guys the truth.

You cant force your truth down them.

You have a Population of 1.2 Billion and they are frustrated by the Illusion of your Soft Power.

When that goes. You will No longer need an Army.

Stick around. Lets see what happens

You cant force your truth down them.

You have a Population of 1.2 Billion and they are frustrated by the Illusion of your Soft Power.

When that goes. You will No longer need an Army.

Stick around. Lets see what happens

Watch this first.

Back
Top Bottom