What's new

‘Indian Army saved my life,’ LeT terrorist urges fellow militants on ‘wrong road’ to return home

I am not sure if this bug can be cured once these Azadi seekers are caught, no harm in trying though.

mods @The Eagle @waz @WebMaster delete this pointless thread

the guy in the video says pakistan asked him to do these things. the state of pakistan walked to him and told him to do these things.

Bad choice of words. He means that they 'spared his life.'
They thought he would be more useful to them alive than dead.

They were right.

You cant force your truth down them.

You have a Population of 1.2 Billion and they are frustrated by the Illusion of your Soft Power.

When that goes. You will No longer need an Army.

Stick around. Lets see what happens

We do not have to.
They may need years of brainwashing to hate us but all they need is a few months of exposure to our pov to realise what the truth really is, who's using whom and where can you make a better life for yourself.

Seems to me like you are the one who's frustrated by our soft power.

We were on the same footing once but since the 40s your stock has only but fallen, you have lost and given off more territory while we have gained territory and now we are one of the fastest growing BRIC nations out there with a formidable military and pakistan is well pakistan.
So don't you worry, we have been here long and we'll be here long after you are gone.

Indian soldiers may have done some questionable things in Kashmir like using an innocent voter as human shield and deplorable acts like rape, but the official stance is to always ask a terrorist to surrender if he's new in the trade.

And that's what they do. The family is brought to convince the terrorist to surrender.
If not convinced, goodbye.

Indian soldiers may have done some questionable things in Kashmir like using an innocent voter as human shield and deplorable acts like rape, but the official stance is to always ask a terrorist to surrender if he's new in the trade.

And that's what they do. The family is brought to convince the terrorist to surrender.
If not convinced, goodbye.

Right thing to.do.

We do not have to.
They may need years of brainwashing to hate us but all they need is a few months of exposure to our pov to realise what the truth really is, who's using whom and where can you make a better life for yourself.

Seems to me like you are the one who's frustrated by our soft power.

We were on the same footing once but since the 40s your stock has only but fallen, you have lost and given off more territory while we have gained territory and now we are one of the fastest growing BRIC nations out there with a formidable military and pakistan is well pakistan.
So don't you worry, we have been here long and we'll be here long after you are gone.

I am most Content on your Soft Power

Ask Bipin.
He sure seems panicked.
Let’s settle all this with a rap battle between “OG of rippin” our boy Bipin and Bajwa the “Flex master of Gajwa”.
You and I can have the selling rights, and make many millions on the side. (Then I will proceed to baniya backstab you and take your share too- leaving you with nothing.)
Deal? @El Sidd

Let’s settle all this with a rap battle between “OG of rippin” our boy Bipin and Bajwa the “Flex master of Gajwa”.
You and I can have the selling rights, and make many millions on the side. (Then I will proceed to baniya backstab you and take your share too- leaving you with nothing.)
Deal? @El Sidd

Hahaha Bajwa cant rap

Back
Top Bottom